Sex

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Starlight12, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Starlight12

Starlight12 Members

I've been out of a relationship for a while now and just need so hard good old fucking. But i dont want to do it with a total stranger, what should i do?

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  2. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

masturbate

3. Claire Baire

Claire Baire Members

See if any girl friends of yours wanna be a fuckbud. If not, jerk it.

4. BeatrixPothead

BeatrixPothead Members

There is only sex with a stranger or sex with someone you already know. You've eliminated the former, so that leaves people you know.

Rule out your parents, sibling, other close relatives, your boss, co-workers, anyone you know from church. Now, you've got it down to a manageable number.

Go though the directory of numbers saved on your phone, and start making booty calls. Keep working down the list, until eomeone shows up at your place.

How difficult was that? You would have figured this out for yourself eventually.

B1G_D likes this.
  5. Starlight12

Starlight12 Members

I dont want to ruin friendships through sex and I dont save numbers unless it is friends or family

Davidhorny and bry75 like this.
  6. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Oh you MUST have a friend you can call. Just say, 'I'm bored just hanging around, come on over for a drink, we can self isolate together, it would be fun'. Or maybe a couple of friends.....

7. BeatrixPothead

BeatrixPothead Members

This makes absolutely no sense. You say that you want to have sex with someone you know. The only people in life you know well enough to know or be able to find their telephone numbers are friends or family. You now say you don't want to have sex with friends. That leaves only family.

I can't help you. You are beyond help. You should have already ruled-out family, but apparently you are asking random people here to connect you with your own family members for the purpose of you having sex with one or more of your own family members. That's the most lazy and inappropriate thing I have yet seen on this site.

Congratulations on wasting not only your time, but also the time of others here. Likely, that was your purpose all along.

soulpoker, Bilby and ~Zen~ like this.
  8. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Get yourself a fleshlight and your have a friend for life that should solve your problem for sex anytime, anywhere or anyplace, for you it will give you lots of relieve and pleasure.

9. Jack O

Jack O Members

All relations start as strangers. If you're gonna be a pussy about strangers, Clair has the best answer. Since you don't want a fuckbud, lube up and give your hand a good old hard fucking.
    Now that that's solved, Clair is that your real pic? Wow!