Sex

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Topher1972, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

I think sex is a special and beautiful thing, be it straight, gay, lesbian or bi. The male and female naked body, as long as taken care of is beautiful and erotic. Sex has proven to be healthy. It relieves stress, burns calories and just makes you happy and feel good. We should all have as much of it as possible. The social condemnation of the gay, lesbian and bisexual lifestyle is unfortunate and angers me. I sometimes wish I didn’t have to stay in the closet but it it what it is. I have to admit though, it is fun having a dirty little secret. I enjoy pleasing as much as being pleased with women and men. mmf threesomes are my favorite. There’s nothing like a pussy and cock cum cocktail. Who says you can’t have it all.

bigredinmass, Alice in SC and AnyaZ89 like this.
  2. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I like the way you Think!

Alonso376 and Topher1972 like this.
  3. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

Thanks Alice!

4. Kitrina

Kitrina Members

image this picture, a farm yard scene early one morning , a roaster scratching around in the dirt and growing, a cat that has just run through long grass and caught a mouse and is licking their lips, what does it do for you, me its a scene of pleasant sex, because a growing cock and a wet pussy always goes together,

Alonso376 likes this.
  5. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

Pleasant indeed! Yes, they do go great together. Although I enjoy a growing cock from time to time also, there’s nothing better than a wet pussy

bigredinmass likes this.
  6. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sex is just plain AWESOME

7. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

That, it is!

bigredinmass likes this.
  8. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

It’s best with jut my wife and I but I do love a good full contact threesome. Nothing like a cock and pussy cum cocktail

Alonso376 and bigredinmass like this.
  9. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife is concerned about my current stress level. Thanks for prescribing sex, Dr. Topher.

Topher1972 and bigredinmass like this.
  10. nympho man

nympho man Member

I agree. Sex is so much fun! And I know I love the taste of my wife’s cum mixed with her boyfriends. Never heard it called a cum cocktail but I like it lol

11. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Love sex with my missus. My fave bit is being deep inside her and squeezing and sucking her tits and pushing her hands up above her head while we flat out kiss passionately. Talking to each other saying naughty things. She likes to bite my lip and ear and she lives me biting her tits. She likes licking my fingers after I've been inside her and I like her to squeeze my balls, sometimes really hard.

Deejay2018 likes this.
  12. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

After all these years, only recently my missus asked to watch my cock grow from soft to hard. She never really seen it properly happen. Lol. Mad.

bigredinmass likes this.