Sex with your partner

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Daddycool74, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Daddycool74

Daddycool74 Members

I am getting very let down I have been in a relationship for over 7 years and our sex life has been rubbish she doesn’t want it much once in a blue moon well I have had sex twice in 4 months she says she is in pain with her back and joins plus she has some mental health issues? I am alway want sex be always get rejected just get excuses and say you had your chance last night I wanted to set the mood like a Massage i bought some oils to have some fun also so sexy play costumes for her ? But I don’t feel she really wants to ? When o first met her she had a very colourful past had lots of partners she also do do some swinging when she was younger? I think this attractied me to her but I haven’t seen any of her wild side yet ! She only does oral when drinking I am lucky ..I tried to try different things but she isn’t game I love giving oral and other stuff nothing better than drinking a women’s cum

I love spontaneous sex when ever it takes my urges I love morning sex but yet again I get rejected and told I am tired .. yes we have children but I deal with them and do all feeds I don’t know what to do with i this lack of physical action in the bedroom I feel like Crap gives me a complex I want to enjoy my sex life bot don’t have one

Any help and advise

2. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm going to give you two facts that may be helpful for you to know, and then tell you something you don't want to hear.
    First, men are six times as likely as women to be spontaneously aroused. It is perfectly normal for you to want sex with frequency and for no reason other than that you feel suddenly horny. You're a man. She is in the majority of women who need some stimuli to get them aroused. It might be taking her out dancing, or a certain way of kissing her on the back of the neck. It might be for you to vacuum the house and make her feel appreciated. Only you can know what it takes her in particular. I can't tell you that; only the two of you can know that.
    Second, what's more important for you to know than why couples stop having sex is why some couples continue to keep having sex. Couples with long-term, active sex lives make it a shared priority (both of them) and they talk about it, check-in on the subject, and make time for it. They don't have sex because both of them feel like it at that moment, and they'll have sex even after one of them is tired and has had a bad day. They do so, because they've talked about it, both committed to it as a priority in the relationship, and they back it up by making time for it and doing it. You can fix this, or at least determine exactly where you stand in your relationship, but it's a shared failing to communicate that has led you to this point. It isn't her fault. It's both of your faults. Where to start? Have a nice talk, and make a date for sex, and put it on the calendar. Make several dates for sex, and put them all on the calendar. Be nice about it, and she will also. When people want to do something, they find a way; when they don't want to do it, they find an excuse. You can help make her want this. You have to help make her want it.
    Lastly, and tying this all together, is what you don't want to hear, but need to face - offer her a better sexual experience than you have been, better from her point of view, and she'll be more likely to ask for an encore or arrange a repeat performance. No woman ever has a great sexual experience with her committed partner, and thought: "I never want to do that again." You have to up your game, offer her an experience more to her liking, and follow-through.

Mysteron likes this.
  3. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I agree with this. When kids are in the picture your needs will always be at the bottom of the list often shared with the pet dog. Women have quite complex lives and are often juggling things about the best way they can and often these days holding down a job as well . Sex is probably the last thing that is on their minds .That's great to hear that your helping with the feeds as I did . Communication is the key to all successful relationships . If your not happy then you need to talk . If there are grand parents in the background then why not drop the kids off for a weekend and then have a weekend away ?

From experience I can say things do get better once the kids are older and as with my partner her libido will return .

4. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I can ditto most of what is said here.
    Particularly as women began to get older their sex drive can drop significantly,for physical and mental reasons.
    Women care much more about their bodies than men do. Sexually men only care about their cock, women it is their whole body. If they put on some weight, wrinkles and cellulite form - they can have a tough time feeling sexy. Many women never adjust mentally to their ageing bodies and give up on sex.

What you can do, is stop with the sex oils... making moves trying to have sex... and focus on her mental well being. Comment you like a top she is wearing, tell her you have always loved her eyes... in a conversation talk about growing old together and how you are glad it is with her etc.
    Make her feel good in her own skin.
    But don't be to damned obvious about it.