sex with sofa's

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by kier, May 8, 2004.

1. kier

kier I R Baboon

It's all gone :(

2. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

good, now I don't have to re-live my embarrashing pube post. lol

3. Bassplayerjojo

Bassplayerjojo Member

Oh but now you have me interested and I didn't see the other post...

4. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

lol intrested in what? sex w/ sofas or my pube story?

5. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Damn, that "I accidentally had sex with a couch" thread was awesome. I loved it.
    Freakwentflyer has alot of groovy stories

6. Graham

Graham Member

ha i remember that one, and also the "i purposfully had sex with a sofa" thread was cool

7. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

ya it was hella funyn i think it had like 25 pages of replies and 6000+ replies it should be in like the hall fo fame or something

8. Graham

Graham Member

how do you get onto the old forums? maybe we can resurect the old thread.

9. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

i wouldnt think u could cause this is the new hip forums with same adress sooo i dont think its physically possible unless u have the data base but skip that is gone if im not mistaken

10. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i found it on google. i typed in: "hipforums + I accidentally had sex with a couch" and i got the old forums for that topic. I used the regular link, but the cache link works too. as of right now, i can navigate through the whole topic which is cool.

11. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

12. bradofcentralpa

bradofcentralpa Member

in case google's cash fails, and freakwentflyer or scratcho or anyone really, should want them all, i just archived all 21 pgs as web archives on my hard drive, and i'd gladly send all 4.6 mb if someone asks nicely.

13. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hey Brad---I put a lot of time on that goofy bunch of shit that happened and that I caused to happen to me in my life---I know Freakwent Flyer did as well.I also appreciated that lots of folks enjoyed ours and others shenanigans.I'm not real comfortable with the way the forum is set up--it looks too---well--businesslike or something.Since the thread,I accidently had sex with a couch,started by Frequent Flyer(the expert in fine furniture dickin') had over 10,000 views,I kinda wish Skip would restore it in it's entirety.Maybe it's just glory -seeking on my part--but I really enjoyed reading all those stories and the comments about them,including my own.(sorry).There's probably no way any of us could go back and re-tell those again like we did the first time.I'm not going to try.Oh,I have plenty more stories----but I don't know---to lose the whole body of goofy shit is a shame.I don't know if I'll post much any more---no great loss to anyone ,I'm sure--but thanks for mentioning me--glad you thought our stuff was fun.---------enjoy yourself dude---make some goofy shit happen in your own life----------I have to run now,but will get back to you on how to get all the old stories--not much of a computer guy,here.-------regards----------------------------------scratcho--------------

14. kier

kier I R Baboon

yip, new story's should be told :) i'm sure you have a few scratcho ;)

15. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

heh. funny

16. bradofcentralpa

bradofcentralpa Member

it took forever to read, so i'm sure it took lots of time...ergo saving it...anyway, thanks for all the inspiration.

17. Manolao

Manolao Member

I wonder if anyone has made this recently with all the forum.. downloading it in toto... who knows how many GB would that be...

18. freakwentflyer

freakwentflyer Member

By the way, Scratcho, Happy belated birthday.

Most of the thread is still there on the old site but a lot of good stuff is gone.
    At the end there it had over 10,000 views.
    I enjoyed telling the old stories of course, but I really enjoyed reading others. You know back in "the day" before internet, back when there was no cable tv, (only 3 lame channels), and no vcr's and dvd players or home video games, young people had nothing better to do then get into mischief. And my friends and I came up with a ton of crazy things to do.
    Like one cold January night, in England, my brother and I spent the whole night gathering discarded Christmas trees and "planting" them in the nearby soccer field. The next morning there was to be some big game, and they showed up to find about 100 trees standing in the field.
    I think this was before I had sex with the couch.

Click on-http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2485

19. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

ha man! that is soo RAD! so, you planted dead trees.. man! i should do that!

20. Crush

Crush Member

Uhm, I - like - uhm - read it like a month ago. On the new forum! So has stuff changed or something. I do see all these new colors and buttons and smilies and stuff. Did I miss anything o_O

waaaaaah, just scrolled down. There are loads of new icons :p