Sex with my Boss

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Bassplayerjojo, May 10, 2004.

1. Bassplayerjojo

Bassplayerjojo Member

I had a dream last night where I was totally coming on to my boss. It's strange becuase while he is kinda cute in an older-man type of way, I don't find him particularly attractive and have never had any sexual thoughts about him before last night's dream. He was showing me a new suit or something and I walked over to him and started unbuttoning his shirt, kissing his neck and ears. Then I whispered "I want to make love to you."
    At this point I woke up because my alarm went off...dammit. The rest could've been really good.
    What could this mean? I don't want to have sex with him for real or anything...could he represent somone/something else?
    Odd...

2. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

it's means that deep down you want to fuck him.
    Don't feel bad, i know you feel weird, but dreams are like a reflection of our subconscious, so in your subconscious you are doing your boss. Nice.:)

3. sicko

sicko Member

Maybe you do want to fuck him, maybe you don't. Only you know the answer :D
    I had a dream where I fucked my mom and sister but it doesn't mean I want to fuck her... I couldn't get laid by anyone else so I got laid by the only people who love me. Was pretty fucked up...
    Maybe you were just horny in your dream like I obviously was in mine.

4. drewbee

drewbee Member

lol you've fucked your mom in a dream too? I never get to the finishing orgasm though... i always wake up right before it. I figured if im screwing my mom in a dream it should be worth it... hell she has some dam big titties...

5. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

The only dream where I fucked someones mom wuz my best friends mom. But I, like alot of other people, didnt get an orgasim, but woke up before it.

But I have had lots of dreams where I fucked someone, some people in the dream I never even knew. crazy...

6. Enron

Enron Member

Keep it in your pants Drewbee...thats gross

7. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

thats whats so cool about dreaming, our repressed thoughts come out to play, things we never knew about.

you probably subconciously want him, try posting this at the dreams forum.

8. Venus2578

Venus2578 Member

lately i've been havin lots or erotic dreams, about people i know and some i don't, everyone from my bf to best friend, to guys i've talked to online recently lol. never did family members though.