Sex with injury

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by NakedInfluence, Jan 19, 2021.

1. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Unfortunately my wife injured her back and is undergoing physiotherapy. The advice she's been given is she will continue to be sore for a long time and needs to be careful or she may exacerbate the injury and could do permanent damage. Sex may not be possible for months so any suggestions about how we can still satisfy each other safely?

2. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

Lots or oral and fingers play

I forgot to add, a couple years back I was involved in a accident and broke a couple ribs, the doc said take it easy etc. that same day we had sex nothing changed as to how often just how vigorously, “rough” as we are normally

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  3. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

When my wife had back surgery, we did nothing for a few weeks. Then we moved to whatever she could do in a comfortable position, using fingers, toys, and mouth. Her orgasms can be whole body experiences, so we didn't try for earth-shaking orgasms, just pleasant sex. I can't remember how long it took for us to return to our regular activities.

4. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I sprained my penis once, pushed too hard. Put me on the side lines for two weeks