Sex problems with my bf because of Anal

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by kalista, Feb 17, 2018.

1. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

As I have said here many times, I have absolutely zero interest in anal sex. It is a one way orifice in my opinion. I get people like it, and more power to them... but not me.
    I don't understand the fascination at all.

--- and the comment above "buy a dildo the same size as his penis, the next time he wants anal - say "you first"... post of the month! :D

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I on the other hand dont get what the big deal is, getting it up the bum that is.

Cant say ive ever been all that interested, and it hurts like hell the first time

.....but after that, your hubbys little 4"pecker up there?

Especially chics that have had a natural childbirth......but then later complain hubbys little cucumber up their bum hurting

Huh? Kind of doesnt add up

Irminsul likes this.
  3. Chuck Burns

Chuck Burns Members

Not only do I agree with you, I love your screen name.

4. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

I'm a total anal fanatic. LOVE it.

I prep, but 2 days, no way. If your lunch hasn't made it through before then you may want to see a doctor.

I have altered my general eating habits to make things easier... But more to improve my overall health. A healthy gut is anal orgasm ready to happen.

Even with my happy ass if we go to long between anal sex days I still need to do a little stretching. 2 months. You'd need to stretch for sure.

Anal isn't an "I've done it now I'm a pro" kinda thing. It takes prep, dare I say dedication. For some if us it's worth it. For others not so much. If you are not getting what you want from it it may not be best for you to continue.

bekkie likes this.