Sex problem???

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by James hetfield, Oct 31, 2020.

1. James hetfield

James hetfield Members

Hello im 20 yo boy. When i masturbate my d**k is not 100% hard(aproxemately 85%). Is that a problem. When i am going to have sex will that affect the girl or she wont understand it? What can i do? I have never had sex and sorry for my bad english. When you have sex is your dick 100 hard the whole time??

YungSAVi likes this.
  2. lapush

lapush Members

Low blood flow?
    Check with your doctor

RBanks and YungSAVi like this.
  3. James hetfield

James hetfield Members

No everything is ok. It might be some psychological issue or i might be bored while i masturbate. I do it 4-5 times per day. When someone has sex is his dick 100% hatd the whole time or is it normal to go a little bit softer

4. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Hardness varies with each encounter and no, men are not hard as a rock every time. I do believe you are masturbating too much though. That may have something to do with it. I expect when that time comes where you have a wonderful pussy ready for insertion your cock will be so hard you'll think it is going to pop out of the skin that holds it together. Stop masturbating so much and go try some pussy on for size. Even is you have to buy some. I think you'll find your cock will respond and be as hard as a rock.

5. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Me and him are the same omggg
    Except I don’t have those problems..
    the only problem i have is not getting a gf.

6. Visexual

Visexual Member

Now your worst problem might be thinking about it when the time comes. Your brain can be your worst enemy during sex. You need to try to let your body just take control and enjoy the experience.

Now we all try to please our partners but sometimes it's better to just think about your own pleasures. That reminds me of a joke;

A man and women were getting undressed to have sex for the first time. When the woman looked, after the man had exposed himself, she pointed and asked, "who do you plan on pleasing with that little thing?"

The man just smiled and replied, "me"!