Sex Over 50

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by jpdonleavy, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Funny, I read where STD's are running wild in that giant retirement community in Florida - "The Villages". Evidently, there's far more that meets the eye at the shuffleboard court at happy hour!!

2. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

We are both right at 60 and we still get it on! Oh and our friend is Happy about it Too!

Klimax2gether likes this.
  3. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I've just entered the half century club recently myself - I was discussing with a recent kind acquaintance - I believe that orgasms have really improved with age. Maybe it's just that we've learned enough about ourselves that we're doing it right, but damn, it just gets better and better! Anyone ?

Irminsul and Alice in SC like this.
  4. Aine Cliodhna

Aine Cliodhna Members

I agreed with you. I am 49 and so with my husband. Our sex life has become much better when we get older

Jayandcay and Klimax2gether like this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm still a young pup at 30yo, but I agree that as I've aged it's gotten better. It'd be interesting to go back and feel what I was doing at 16 in comparison to 30. Like I can't exactly remember the feel, get the old wobbly legs and stuff and I thought that must have been good. But now I'm 30 I know so much more about myself, I wasn't doing certain things or trying certain things that work when I was 16 so I assume I have better feeling release now. But who knows. What if you try new things because the old things have built up a tolerance? :openmouth: I don't think that though lol. Let's just say, I feel I have come a loooong way since when I was 16.

6. David (71)

David (71) Members

Me 71. My wife 67. We have sex five or six times a week Our granddaughter staying is the only day we miss out. We do it more now than we ever did. I would be happier if I could shoot more volume but you can't have everything.

bananaman321 likes this.
  7. Goander

Goander Members

We are 53 and 54 and still have an awesome sex life !

8. SSJROMANCE

SSJROMANCE Members

My wife is 51 and is still not in her prime. She gets louder and louder as she gets older and it takes less to get her off. Sex is great at that age.

9. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We are an older couple, my wife(59) and me(64). We answer questions on HF about sexual health and openness regarding relationships. My Wife and I are very sexual active. Primary we know the benefits of an active sex life for older people. We live a very private and remote lifestyle, so sex happens frequently and includes,oral on her, BJ’s for me and masturbation together and apart. We routinely fuck 3 times a week. We have sex for our health first, then our relationship. I know this is opposite thinking, but we know we love each other, so sex for our health is paramount. Just like eating right and exercise. Sex for health takes a special commitment. My prostate gets a good work out, and my wife is old school and knows what to do for me. She orgasms often from sex to keep her juices flowing. We do not and will not judge others sexual lifestyle. We believe everyone needs to remain sexual active as long as possible. This includes FWB’s for older people. We have older friends that have a extra someone to help them with their sexual frustrations. Good for them.

bananaman321 likes this.
  10. magzine2

magzine2 Banned

fantasies!

11. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

I’m 56 she is 46, it’s wild we fucke every day and if time permits for hours on end with multiples for her and two or three for me. It has certainly gotten better with age and if you have the right partner.

12. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

54 and fucking regularly.

13. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I agree, You have to have the right partner. One that enjoys sex just as much as you. We are a senior couple and have sex for the health benefits 2-3-4 times weekly. We still crave it.

bananaman321 likes this.
  14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm 55 and my wife is 60 and we have a very active, healthy, stimulating sex life. She's my second wife, I'm her third husband together now 6 years. For 28 years I had a great sex partner in my first marriage until she lost interest the last few years. My wife stated she's never had a good partner until me. Anyway, the sex between us is the best either of us has ever experienced as we've broadened our horizons with a number of toys to use on each other which has made us both want to have sex more often. My present wife said she'd only experienced an orgasm once or twice her entire life until she met me. At our ages I think we've reach the best time of our lives for having sex and do so 2-3 times a week and have no intension of making any changes because a healthy marriage/relationship requires a very healthy sex life in our minds. It just keeps getting better for us.

Camel 56 and bananaman321 like this.
  15. Maturemale

Maturemale Visitor

My wife is at the age of 56 and myself am at the age of 66 years old , I had a Massive Heart Attack and a quadruple bypass surgery four month later, six stents and that is just the Start , Brought back a few times also, The last time two years ago, My point we have a great sex life , and more then people would think lol

Camel 56 likes this.
  16. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Very lucky couple. Keep up the good sex life.

17. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I have just turned 60 and I have a massive sex drive, my wife is not the same but I am fucking her cousin which she knows about,and we have no problems

Camel 56 likes this.
  18. Happyme

Happyme Members

How old is her cousin

19. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

She is 45 and a sex mad

20. Chuck Burns

Chuck Burns Members

I'm capable of sex as before reaching 50 but my wife's interest in sex prevents my proving it. Once I tire of masturbating,I suspect we'll part as enemies and I'll give her half of my life's work so I can have sex with a woman again.

21. Wizard1012

Wizard1012 Members

66 and wife is 63. She has had more orgasms after age 60 than she did before reaching that age. Always between 5 and 7 orgasms per session. She is either more responsive or I am pushing the right buttons. Retirement has been good!

22. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife is 60, I'm 56 and same goes here. She's had more orgasms with me (together 6 years now) then she's had her entire life. All her past men had no idea how to eat a woman to orgasm which is the only way my wife can orgasm...she needs me on top "69" eating her pussy while she's sucking my cock and doing my ass with a dildo. If it gets her off I'm game for it!