sex ouchie

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by greeneyedbaby, Oct 2, 2004.

1. greeneyedbaby

greeneyedbaby Member

you have a point

2. FreeBird1969

FreeBird1969 Fleas on their paws.

That's how it is in Texas. In fact, my family was really scared my brother (18 at the time) was going to get thrown in jail because we found out he was having sex with a 17 year old. But, Texas is stupid and wants to make a law for everything that's written down in the Bible.

That Scottish guy that was talking about how the world doesn't revolve around America-you are awesome. Just thought I would let you know. In fact, I think I'm going to move to Scotland, acquire an accent, and NOT push any remotely American beliefs that I have onto your people.;)

I'm gonna get so much shit for that. Oh well.

3. airforcedrew

airforcedrew Banned

Not to kick a dead horse or anything, but apparently the state of florida doesn't like pedofiles either. A 24 year old female teacher (who is hot by the way... thats the baffling part about it) was caught having sex with a 14 year old student.

http://www.bn9.com/content/36/2004/11/30/63502.html

Shes pleading insanity. So I guess having sex with people alot younger than you is okay as long as your insane.

4. greeneyedbaby

greeneyedbaby Member

Actually, having sex with people a lot younger than you is okay as long as it's volunterely from the younger person, and the parents are aware and accept.

5. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Oh no...is this thread back again :D

6. rg420

rg420 Member

awwwww did I see 15?

7. greeneyedbaby

greeneyedbaby Member

8. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

9. PhoenixCocker

PhoenixCocker Member

I have been reading this for quite some time and all I will say is...

With age comes wisdom, no matter how old you are, you are not as mature as you think you are. This applies to ALL of us. There is a reason the phrase "listen to your elders" is used so often.

Doing something that is illegal is still doing something illegal, that is committing a crime. Trying to defend that committing a crime is ok as long as everyone is cool with it is not a very responsible way to think. Even if someone is fully consenting a crime is a crime. Suicide is a fully consenting crime and sin, the person wants to do it, yet is it right.... no.

All the arguing about people not knowing about love. If your argument involves "you don't know me or my situation" then you must not know the person arguing or their situation. In that case how could you argue that they not know about love?

There are reasons that pedophile is a word. Child molestor is a phrase because it happens it exists. Until you are 18 at least you are not even considered an adult. That doesn't mean you have the maturity of one necessearily though.

While I personally do not agree with the whole situation of a 24 and 15 year old. Thats their own business. I would be mad yes if any of my future children were in this situation. If they got mad at me so be it. I was mad at my parents for a long time then realized everything they've done for me was for my own good. I realize that now and thank them. If you want to do that though its not my place to say that you can't, just don't expect me to like it.

Would it really hurt anyone to sit down and really think and listen to what everyone else has to say? I see barely anyone here actually listening. All of it seems to me that it is just, "he/she disagreed with me I must put them in their place because they are wrong and I am right and they don't know me so they can't say shit". Psychiatrists don't really know their patients, but they get paid because they know what they are doing and talking about.

Finally, the reasons most people actually have that a 15 and 24 year old is wrong in their views are most likely:
    a) it is illegal, plain and simple (depends on the laws wherever the people are)
    b) 19/20 times most of the older people (over 21 or so) that have been saying it is wrong are right, the guy IS just trying to fuck you, he IS a pedophile or child molestor. You might have gotten the 1/20 chance that it is genuine. Just realize that more often than not, things don't go the way you say you are experiencing it. If you are the 1/20 congratulations, I still don't like the situation but go have fun, I do what I want to and can't take that away from you. Besides you are in Europe and I know American culture, not yours. But if you are in the 19/20 and find it out later, just don't be surprised if you hear "I told you so." a lot.

With that being said, I hope we can all be a bit more civil to each other. Life is too short to get angry at people over the internet or over anything. I also hope people listen to what I have to say. Good day to you all...

-Litos