sex ouchie

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by greeneyedbaby, Oct 2, 2004.

1. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

BECAUSE ITS THE INTERNET AND PEOPLE HAVE OPINONS AND CAN POST THEM.

2. greeneyedbaby

greeneyedbaby Member

funny how you formulated that.
    Why didn't HE wait until I was older.
    When he became aware that I was a virgin, he encouraged me very very much to wait, but I didn't want to, because I knew I wouldn't regret it.
    And I don't.
    Had it been a possibility that he might get arrested for it, then of course we would wait, but since I did it out of my own free will, and my parents accept our relationship and encourage my buying birth control pills, then he's not doing anything illegal.

3. PinkReakwonFloyd

PinkReakwonFloyd Member

that's correct.. but there's something called netiquette...
    you can put your point polite, or start swearing and accusing

4. JohnBLZ

JohnBLZ Member

ouch... I'm sure getting chastised by a pedophile has to ruin your day ;)

what happens when she hits 16 or 17? she have a younger sis or cousin that catches your eye?

5. Chubz

Chubz Member

6. Chubz

Chubz Member

Uhh.........are you stoned, or am I just tripping myself?

Because that was probably the lamest attempt at an example that I have EVER witnessed.

Oh, let me try.

"I live in America, I'm a trigger-happy soldier that wants to take over countries for oil."

*Everyone laughs*

Heh.

7. Chubz

Chubz Member

Dude, could you stop it with the "the US thinks it is the best country in the world" bullshit for just one post?

Goto love people that think that just because we are one of the biggest countries in the world, we think that we are "the best" or "superior" to any other country.

"I live in the USA! Because the place that I live in is bigger than yours, it is BETTER!"

Just some added sarcasm to pretty much tell you to take a hint.

8. greeneyedbaby

greeneyedbaby Member

Chubz, please.
    About the commas, his mother language is the german, where the use of comma is different than in English or American..
    Oh... wait.. you probably didn't think of that, because there really is only one language. The one that's spoken in America.
    I think you got him wrong about quite a few things he said about the US.
    If you lived in some countries in Europe for some years, you would probably see our point.
    The US has a huge impact on most countries, especially kids.
    But he has a huge point.
    I mean, I know tons and tons of great americans!!
    However, I've also stumbled upon quite a few not so great.
    Seriously.. It's supposed to be the land of the free, but you have to give up some of your civil rights.
    A friend of my father's (he works a lot with different political organisations all over the world) is originally American, and had been on a buisness trip in Cuba.
    At the airport, she was DENIED access to the US.
    Why?
    Because she had been in Cuba, and had it stamped in her passport.
    Yeah, that's pretty damn free to me.
    And your president, he's also quite discriminating.
    At the end of every speech he ends it all off with "god bless america".
    That's supposed to be the country where everyone can live happily, and jump in the fields, hug trees and smell the roses (that's how it's put out to be in Europe), and Bush doesn't even have the decensy to think about the americans in the US that DON'T believe in God.
    If it's a country blessed by God, how are the hinduists, buddhists, muslims etc etc supposed to feel welcome?

And I don't mean to offend any of you people as americans, but if you live in Europe for some years and pay attention to how America is presented, chances are manu of you'd feel the same way.

Wow... from lubricant to pedofilia to the US. Fun.

9. greeneyedbaby

greeneyedbaby Member

You're sending out the same message to China.

10. PinkReakwonFloyd

PinkReakwonFloyd Member

as already mentioned, my motherlanguage is german, where lot's of commas are used.. sorry bout that... i'll try not to use it that often anymore

If you quote me then please also include the rest .. it was meant in a ironic way.. i don't have anything against americans, not at all, since my father was american..
    and it's not me, who started with stupid comparisons and examples..
    or do you think kicking babies and loving a 15year old is the same ?
    And i never said, that americans are all soldiers and going for some oil.. it's just a so-called bush and his fellas that wanted that (i mean even donald R. said recently that there weren't any mass-destruction weapons

well.. it's not my message.. listen to your president.. he's the one, who is saying that all the time that america is the best countrie in the world, and that they (he and his soldiers) have to do anything to keep it that way..

I know it's not the best.. i even think there's no best country.. everything has to its pros and cons.. no discussion bout that..
    it's just that some people (no matter what country they're from) are too ignorant to accept different political views in that matter.
    I don't like the american attitude of "we're the best"
    and i also don't like the french attitude of "if you're going to france you have to talk french, else we won't talk to you, even though we can speak english"
    And I don't like the german and austrian attitude of "it has always been like that, it must be like that forever" (that is, why germany and austria is going down sooner or later... in germany even sooner.. )

but i think this discussion went into a very wrong direction now:

again:
    I'm sorry, if i offended any americans.. i just sometimes lose control and i'm too sarcastic then
    and for the commas again: I'll try my best.. but again it's not my mother language

peace :)

11. Chubz

Chubz Member

12. vinceneilsgirl

vinceneilsgirl Member

I know all about the 16 in FL law. My fiance and I have been together since he was 16 and I was 24.

13. PinkReakwonFloyd

PinkReakwonFloyd Member

nah, I'm not mad :)

@vinceneilsgirl
    you should say something here on the forum, else you're the next who will be called paedophil ;)

14. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

it's amazing how far off topic a thread can be brought to.

15. greeneyedbaby

greeneyedbaby Member

The official PF being a perfect example.

16. TheMadcapSyd

Oh yes, god by the end of some threads there I don't even know if people knew what they were talking about.

17. greeneyedbaby

greeneyedbaby Member

I know.
    And when people create threads where people can bitch at eachother, instead of making thousand different ones, they're all so nice to eachother...LOL

18. TheMadcapSyd

I got a feeling your newest thread is gonna turn from an ass thread into a political debate once Foesad or DW comes along, but that joke Mary made was great.

19. greeneyedbaby

greeneyedbaby Member

Yeah, I laughed so hard I thought I never was gonna get up from the floor.
    I'm so sick of those political debates at the forum.
    I mean, debating can be fun, but they've been doing it since.. well.. always.

20. TheMadcapSyd

well only 18 more days, then you just gotta go through about 2 weeks of the winning side laughing at the losing side.