sex on the beach

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by majorhemp, May 20, 2004.

1. majorhemp

majorhemp Member

What is your fav beach memory?

2. _DeLiA_

_DeLiA_ Member

sex on the beach?!! sand in the vagina!!!! :eek:

3. Orsino

Orsino Member

umm.. ok, maybe I should've hit the back button instead of reply.

4. charredacacia

charredacacia Member

my best memory on a beach was this time a bunch of my friends and i camped out on the beach and made a really big bonfire and danced around it all night. My worst memory ever was also on a beach. I was really little and my beach ball ran away and i chased it and i couldnt see my momee and i was so scared!

5. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

When I was thirteen, we went down to see our relatives in Florida. One day we went to the beach, and I forgot to put on sunscreen (for some REALLY stupid reason). Well, the next day, I had boils on my upper arms and back the size of silver dollars. So that sucked, but it didn't suck as much as when my cuz came up to me, and said "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!" while slapping her hands down onto my arms. She popped 'bout three of my boils, it hurt so much...

6. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

I go to naples alot, which is on the west coast. Well, me and some of my brother's friends were chilling on the beach, and there was this huge ass water spout, like 100 ft off the beach, it was crazy. And then the next day, same weekend, some crazy guy tried to drive a toyota into the ocean, but only got half way there, so it was all stuck in the sand, lol

7. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

My best beach memory is probably smoking a joint on the beach in Mexico at night, looking across the water at Cozumel. Either that or partying on the beach on New Years in Hawaii. Man, that was fun and beatiful.

8. flowerchild17

flowerchild17 I practice safe sax.

I've Never Been On A Beeeeeeeeach :(:(:(

9. SunshineRevolution

SunshineRevolution Member

goin to the beach every saturday then to the bars after i come home and change. great times in chicago i love it here

PEACE and LOVE

10. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

Aww sweetie *hugs*

I've always lived by the sea, sort of (born and in effect raised in Southampton). Wouldn't want it any other way.

Can't think of a best memory. It's all good to me.

Backtothelab: LOL :) I've been to Naples in Italy.

TTFN

Sage

11. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

i spend way too much time on the beach....so many memories.....maybe not so much a time, as a thing...out on a beach you have to swim to on a back creek here we had some plants growing...but then the hurricane killed em

12. flowerchild17

flowerchild17 I practice safe sax.

Sage you're really lucky! I'd love to live that coast to a beach :) I live about 30 miles away from one of the American great lakes (Lake Michigan) But the sand there is dirty and full of glass and the water is brown and polluted and I dont think that can really be called a beach! Dirty and brown and icky!

And thanks for the huuuuug! *hugs*

13. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

Just laying on the sand, basking in the sun, listening to good tunes and talking. It's so relaxing.

14. Orsino

Orsino Member

Wow.. I can't imagine not ever being to the beach. I live abouat a mile from the chesapeake bay so I can just walk down the road to the beach.

15. majorhemp

majorhemp Member

i've lived 20min from a beach all my life. florida has its ups.

16. kier

kier I R Baboon

i have many great beach memorys (and a few beech memorys, i have some beech wood from the heart of a beech that fell down in a storm)....

my first is one of my first memorys. i went to an island in portugal for a couple of weeks when i was 3 or 4...and i remember being in the water with jumping fish that would swim so close you could stroke them. and there was a really nice guy on the boat who smiled at all us kids!!! there was a group of us

and we *found* a ship wreck!!! and i picked up a piece of wood, and still have it up in my room, it's painted blue and is smooth because of the sea water

my other really cool beach memory was on a beach in ireland. it was mainly cold and wet, but hey!!! we were young, and had fun. included jumping off sand dunes that were pretty high, making a huge network of water channels in the sand, eating home made curry!!! it was at this trailer/camp site.....was lovely :) ah love ireland!!!!!!!
    oh, and when me and my best friend were about 8, we were at camber sands (a popular beach in the se of england) and were having usual beach fun...and we found this couple that had made a tunnel!!! and they let us go in and help them, as they were to big to fit in the hole, and they took our picture....with one of us at each entrance!!! soooo cooooool