sex on my period :|

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by hippy i am, May 25, 2007.

1. Riggs

Riggs Banned

Oh, Lorna..you're horny 24/7, am I right, love? lol

2. ethereal

ethereal Member

pfft if he thinks hes scarred for life maybe he should go try fucking boys cos frankly if he wants to fuck girls for the rest of his life hes going to have to expect that happening sometimes. good on you for standing up for yourself in that sitch, i know a lot of girls would be all... ohhh im so sorry and just be submissive and hack the blame.
    Yay for telling boys to fuck off, they so deserve it sometimes :)

3. Lorna

Lorna The Magician

Read what i said first baby.. and if oyu want ot know, ýou will have to try it..

hippy, bravo! to have say to him fuck you!
    his reaction was stupid and childish, immature.
    As for ethereal, i dont know how old you are, but waht do you mean surprising how understanding boys can be???
    what did you expected?
    him to be mad at you because you had your menstruations???!
    what?!
    He can send a letter to God if he dont like it.
    and just for your knowledged, had his johnson not been in your pussy your period will not have started before the day after or 2 days later..
    it is his dick rubing you inside who accelerated the proces.
    So thats his own fault.
    next time it happen, get mad at him and tell him " Oh no! look what you did to me!! now i got my menstruation before time because of you!! what am I going to do!??"
    LOL!
    You girls really got an inferiority complex because of your menstruation.
    Try to get rid of that complex.

4. Mister J

Mister J Member

I would've still hit the blood dripping ****. I suppose some people get turned off by the sight.

5. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

Awww must have been proper shite for ya, i remember when I was having sex with my ex and came on, we didnt stop though. That was good sex HAHAHA

I bet in the future you will be more open to different things like sex on the blob

6. enigmatic_void

enigmatic_void Member

people get grossed out by things, both sides should be respected. sure he shouldn`t treat you like you`ve done something wrong. i mean Sometimes you might be bleeding at an `inconvenient` time, and if it grosses either of the people out.. say eew and move on. it`s only a period, no big deal.

7. Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay Member

My boyfriend and I have sex on my period regularly. I mean, heck, yes, there's other things to do during my period, but blowjobs and tittyfucking and the like get old, so as long as I'm not bleeding heavily, why let a little blood stop us? Fair warning to him is nice, but seeing as he knows my period schedule better than I do, he pretty much already knows when he dives in (so to speak, anyway). It's all good - it's why you put towels down, if it ever happens again. And showering together afterward can certainly be fun. :H
    Besides, for me at least, it takes away the cramps for a few hours. Why, I don't know, but it can be relaxing that way if you let it be.

8. Makimono402

Makimono402 Member

I hate when that happens. The whole kickstarting of the period again. I use to think that even the idea of having sex during your period was disgusting but the man I'm with now makes me feel so comfortable about everything that I've found sex on a period can be a wonderful thing. I'm usually hornier then anyways. As long as I'm not bleeding super heavy and he wears a condom, it's all good.

9. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

Apparently girls are most horny 12-15 days in their cycle.

10. 90 paces west

90 paces west Member

I'm REALLY horny the day before I start it...
    Not the day of though....
    Bloating and cramps....... Not fun.

But yes, I must say I'm most horny on my period.
    Hahah
    Never had sex on my period though.....
    Hmmm

11. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

I'd put a towel on my bed first, but if I'm very close to the girl, I ok with having sex on her period.

12. heywood floyd

heywood floyd Banned

it doesn't really bother me except in that way the sight of blood has always made me queasy... but as long as I'm not looking at it, it's fine.

Actually, it was really nice because after we were finished she took me into the bathroom and washed me off, which was actually really wonderful... possibly better than the actual sex, which is limited, movement-wise.

13. MegaCore

MegaCore Member

sex makes it come out quicker cos it dialates the cervix!!!! that has happened to me befor, its embarrassing.... cos you think the guy might get grossed out.....

14. K-I-N-K

K-I-N-K Member

I love having sex on my period.
    Just fuck the pain away.