Sex on a cruise Ship

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Panama Jack, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife and I love to cruise. We are a senior couple. We always get a balcony room. We have sex on it many times during the cruise. We also have sex with the sliding door open when docked very close to other ships. People have seen us from the other ship. We “absolutely love” sex on a cruise ship.
    Question: For those who have cruised, Do you fuck on the balcony or anywhere else?
    Do tell.

2. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

We didn't do it on the balcony, but did leave the door open.

3. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

On the balcony while at sea. We fucked so loud in the room that next door banged on the wall. So then we met them. A honeymoon couple! My gal joked to her one day that they should cause noise lol. She said he’s kind of a dud. She invited her in while he was at the gym and gave her some tips!

Pinkpeach and (deleted member) like this.
  4. grower88

grower88 Members

When i was 20 i went on a cruise with some family friends, i was pretty good friends with one of the daughters, she was 5' nothing and a total knock out but had a boyfriend who was supposed to go but had issues getting a passport or something so i got invited as the tickets were bought already, we weren't old enough to buy booze on board but we still managed to get our hands on some, a few days in we were drinking in her room and she made a comment about how hot it would be to fuck on the balcony, we put back a few more drinks, one thing led to another, she made a move and we decided to find out how hot it would be to fuck on the balcony, it was hot and the sex was amazing and every chance we got over the remainder of that trip we were fucking in that room or on the balcony.

Deejay88 likes this.
  5. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

As the OP, Sex on a cruise ship is fantastic. Young and old enjoy it. There is just something liberating about the leaving the dock and casting your cares to the wind.
    My wife has a friend that fucked a cruise ship drink waiter in a secluded area. I know it’s against the rules but it happened. We all laugh about it now.
    I once talked to a ex cruise ship employee and he said that among the employees, they were always partying and fucking each other. Single men and single women were all fair game and ready between shifts.
    My wife and I love to fuck with the balcony door open while in port. People on the other ship have seen us getting it on. We love it.

MikeBD and JessWithCurves like this.
  6. Harley96

Harley96 Senior Member

In port at Cabo Carnival Cruise Ship. My wife naked in the window me fucking her doggy boats going by got a few waves fun times.

MikeBD and Deejay88 like this.
  7. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Balcony sex is the best. Either her bent over the railing of on one of the chairs. The only thing the bed was used for was sleeping.

8. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

Yes we do too, we enjoy very exhibitionist play. We have openly had sex on the balcony and on the bed with the doors open when in dock for others to see. Also in other guests rooms and on their balcony when we have played with other couples. Other places would usually be in a spa pool or jacuzzi, and in the sauna. Most AIDA (Carnival) cruise ships have a nudist area on the top deck and we have had sex there with others watching.
    We love the sea and also sunbathe nude and have sex on the fore deck of a friends yacht too.

9. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

That's whole idea of the balcony, no?

10. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

A friend of mine and her husband love to cruise. She says there is an unending supply of available men on certain cruises. Those are the ones she chooses.

MikeBD likes this.
  11. MikeBD

MikeBD Members

Would be nice to know about those cruises. It'd be helpful to some of us.

12. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

If you get on a cruise with her, and are nice looking, you have a good chance of scoring.

13. Cabo dude

Cabo dude Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We cruise a few times a year. Sex on balcony is a given, at least once per cruise. Also always leave drapes and balcony door open

~Zen~, grower88, Romper and 2 others like this.
  14. topper

topper Member

The annonymous aspect is the biggest aphrodisiac of being on a cruise or in a luxury hotel. We would check out other couples who were just as adventurous with binoculars or even my spotting scope. We were sure that people were watching us, as well.

LAsunshine and Python 8 like this.
  15. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Caught a guy videoing us from his balcony one time . Had to have a chat with him about it . We agreed to destroy the vid to keep it off the internet .

Wish I'd have kept it !

16. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

So I gather you took a cruise to Cabo!? How was it? Besides the sex ;)

jmadre likes this.
  17. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

One of the biggest reasons to get a balcony cabin.....It is difficult to see directly into other's balconies on the large ships, unless you are really trying - or looking through the crack or around the barrier to the cabin next door.... Funny, we were pretty high up on the ship and when an excursion boat was returning, we mooned them.....they gave us a big cheer....

LAsunshine and jmadre like this.
  18. RIJACO

RIJACO Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We've done this on our balcony on the many cruises we've been on, and will do it out in the open on our Desire Cruise coming up in May of 2024.

Panama Jack likes this.
  19. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Sex is rampant on cruises. There are even cruises that are solely for sex. I've had sex while on many cruises. Outside or inside it doesn't matter. With a crew member? It does matter and it doesn't happen. There's too much at stake for a crew member to hook up with a guest. If caught they are put off the ship and blacklisted so other cruise lines know and won't hire them. Amongst themselves it is wide open. This I have witnessed in the wee hours of the morning, crew members hooking up. Sex between passengers happens a lot with a cruise partner, spouse, or a casual hook up during the voyage. There are the standard cruises, LGBTQ cruises, nudist cruises, and swinger cruises. Many options are available aboard a cruise ship and most have been explored.

RIJACO likes this.
  20. RIJACO

RIJACO Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife worked on a cruise ship for 4 years and as stated above, sex is rampant between crew members.

We're going on a Desire Cruise next May on an Azamara ship that Desire bought out. They do this frequently and those cruises are nude and Lifestyle friendly. They even have a "Playroom" where anything goes...