Sex Me!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Sunburst, May 23, 2004.

1. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

I have a couple of vibrators and my boyfriend bought this thing you use to strap someone to the bed with. It ties your arms and legs to the corners. I have some sexy outfits too but that's all.

2. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

Toys don't really interest me.

And I can honestly say, I'm quite creeped out by all of this.

3. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Hahaha!! Amen tor!

(god..why do I keep agreeing with you?? I think I need a cat scan :p )

4. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

I think they are just going through their "rebellious" stage. Everyone does at some point in time, usually around that age too.
    I didn't have any sex toys when I went through my rebellious stage though, I don't think that's very common....

5. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Nah you gotta be 18 here, but I have a very nice friend who's 20 and whips/collars/leashes stuff like that can be bought at a dollar store or costume shop, so all is well lol:p

And no, I'm not a domanatrix. I'm into bondage, but I'm a bottom, but it's nice to be prepared;)My gf's a dom...

6. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

we're all going to jail.

i have chocolate bars and various gardening tools.

7. sitareric

sitareric Banned

I have a spoon

8. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Oh, and no, I'm not going thru a rebellious stage silly:p
    My parents are fine with almost everything I do, if she found my stuff, I'de be like "Hey don't snoop in my room!" lol but I wouldn't really care

"ditto. i dunno, the drinking, now this, seems she and waterchild want so much to be crazy party animals. but to tell you the truth, theyre pampered suburbin teenagers that have no clue what theyre getting into..."
    Haha you're so dumb:pI never made any posts about how awqesome it is to be drunk, and though it is, I don't drink that often. I'm not pampered, I dson't even know where you got the idea. I don't want to be a "crazy party animal" either. What the hell does sex game toys have to do with partying anyway? If you haven't noticed, like 80% of teenagers drink, I don't know where you live, but it must be in the woods or something cuz it's obviously such a shock to you.
    And no, none of it's leather. Why the hell would I do that, I'm not stupid.

9. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Yes. Whatever floats your boat. If being an ageist asshole or an unaccepting person floats your boat, so be it. I'm open with talking about my life and almost every aspect of it, and I'm not all uptight and "ooh never have sex! it's bad! never drink! it's wrong!", that's what floast my boat:D :p

(BTW Mike, I wasn't talking about you lol)

10. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

man... alot of you are like all the time "if it feels good do it" and shes just doing what feels good to her, its not hurting anyone..

11. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

when I was 15 I had stuff like that, lol. It was a phase for me at least... each to their own *goes back to hiding... whips scare me!* :)

12. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

There's no point trying to discuss topics with younger teens on any wavelength other than their own.
    Applying hard won wisdom just gets you branded a killjoy (or rather an ageist asshole, lol)

So let them too it. Not much we can do after all, one day they'll get what we meant.

Message to younger teens:

Age brings wisdom. While we don't expect you to be on any wavelength but your own, do try and see our POV: Been there, done that, look back and laugh.

TTFN

Sage

13. sitareric

sitareric Banned

Hahaha, oh Sage, that was a hoot!:D

14. Orsino

Orsino Member

lol.. same here brother. Umm... I wonder if Sunburst is going to work in a sex shop when she's older.

I don't drink. :p

Frankly, this thread is disgustingly hilarious... or hilariously disgusting (pick one), but either way, I mean.... ok... nvm... I have obviously walked into another demension ::creeps back into the corner::

15. Edward G.

Edward G. Edwardson

*shakes her head and walks out*

16. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

Me too hun, but it's a heck of a lot harder to find then I first figured.

17. SunFree

SunFree Member

Yeah well...do whatever the hell you want, I don't care, but it still scares me :eek: Not that you have it...just the whole idea. I mean, if I had all that stuff in my boat, I think it would sink.

Here's a disturbing thought. This girl who's a senior at my school announced to the global issues class one day that she masturbates with a...oh shit what was it. I must have mentally blocked it from my mind, because it was really bizarre. I'll remember eventually.

I find it kind of funny that any of us are talking about how age brings wisdom, while most of us are teenagers ourselves. Granted, older ones; I realize that we change dramatically in these few years and grow and develop by leaps and bounds . . . but still. (By the way Sage, that sounds like child abuse with the Ann Summers party :p YIKES )

The main point it, while some people sound like they're being all, I know more than you, silly youngin', pat you on the head - the motive is to look out for eachother. They're just trying to help, really, so let's just try and look at the good intentions and things won't sound so offensive or..."ageist."

18. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Orsino: Yeah, I was thinking about that the other day actually (working in a sex shop):plmao

"

man... alot of you are like all the time "if it feels good do it" and shes just doing what feels good to her, its not hurting anyone.."
    I agree, my friend lol

19. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

oh yay!! im your friend? i feel sooo Special!! yay! I LOVE YOU! your groovy...

20. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Aw wow I love you too, man! *hugs and tears* lmao:p

But thanks, you're groovy too! :D