sex is getting worse, can it be fixed?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by L.glo, Feb 16, 2019.

1. mynowthatsabigone

mynowthatsabigone Members

That is my little girl Annie. She is a black and tan coon hound. One of three hounds I have....(Glasses not included, those are mine)

2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

She looks lovely, dogs are great companions.
    We have only had our dog for a few months. He was one of a batch of street dogs rounded up in Romania and about to be destroyed. Fortunately they were shipped to the UK instead. It took him a few weeks to settle away from running in a pack in the streets. Now he only has our cat to play with and fortunately they are good friends.

mynowthatsabigone likes this.
  3. I'm the perfect man, because I understand that sex is fundamentally stupid.

Grand prix likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah, got the women lined up for the perfect man. :sweatsmile:

5. Laugh it up, fuzzball. There are tons of women who would kill to have me as a mate. The only problem is that they would want sex every day and every night.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Since this is being discussed again in the absence of the OP, I will add my views.
    Poor communication is at the root of most problems in life and sex is no exception.
    Anyone who has owned a bog will know that a female is only interested during peak fertility. In real terms, the same is true for us.
    In the early days of a relationship, the excitement takes over, but the reality creeps in after a few months, leaving the female feeling worthless and used.
    Use of the rhythm method of contraception make things much worse, leaving the woman as no more than a sex object for her partner.
    The sad part is that few people realize where it all went wrong. .

7. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

For many older people there are physical realities that preclude or constrain sex. Partners who can’ t might want to consider taking the stigma off of their partners and the fwb option. A lot less guilt shame and judgement might make more quality sex available to both men and women who still can

8. Not understanding what owning a bog has to do with anything, but ok.

9. TCCKV

TCCKV Visitor

Sounds terribly sad. Stuck in a sexual rut! But really every long term relationship goes through it. Don't let anyone tell you any different. Sometimes spicing things up can break the monotony. Try sexcourses.tv. Wish you luck!

10. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Most probably having sex elsewhere.
    Maybe you might try to improve your performance

11. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I am just wondering if there is an update on this as its some time ago the OP posted this ?

No point in offering advice until then .

Tags: