Sex in Water?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Bella_Donna, Mar 4, 2009.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2023
  2. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh...she knew....moms know everything

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
  3. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Most everything. I expect they got the fucking part past her this time though. It's easy to make it look like you're just snuggling. I've done it myself.

Eric! likes this.
  4. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

My wife used to wear a full skirt, its amazing the things you can get up to under one, sex that lasts an hour, O happy days of yonderdays.

5. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I came across a couple in an offset part of the park while on a walk one day, he was laying on his back and she was sitting on him with her big flowy skirt bottom spread out in a circle. They weren't moving or showing signs of insertion other than being perfectly positioned for it. We greeted as I passed and I'd hoped that further up the path I could look back and see her moving on him but they remained still.

I met a lady in the park who after some walking and talking we sat on a bench back from the trail semi secluded but in clear view of a short section of the trail. She kept looking at my crotch and I blurted out "what do you see?" She said she could see 'my shape' (yes it was clearly evident). I asked her how she knew it was what she thought, and she just put her hand on it and started working it. She was totally into it and so was I. It was tempting to cream my jeans. Wasn't long and a guy came jogging around the bend. I muttered uh oh and she responded "do you want me to stop?" as she kept massaging my ready shaft while he glanced over. I was thinking we should if someone's in view but he just kept to his jog so I said no, you don't need to. Four or five people walked by seeing this before we decided to look for another place where we could get things out in the open away from direct observation of park goers. I was walking with a pronounced hard on and a two inch wide spot of precum announcing it. She kept brushing up against me, too, as we walked among the people.

6. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

And what happened next?

7. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

We walked the perimeter path talking about sex, mostly me asking her questions about her preferences and experiences - stuff like when she meets someone and wants to do him does she prefer condoms or not - all while passing by people with my pronounced leaking hardon and her low inviting top, laughing about what we imagined they saw and thought, and actively scouting for a place to duck off trail for a little privacy. We came to a border fence along an interstate type highway that had a swath of new pines planted along our side. As the trail curved back toward the inside of the park, we checked that no one was watching and tried following the fence line instead. We found a nice inviting spot on the hill not far, maybe a bus length from the trail side. Fun that we were close enough to hear passing conversion, but obscured from the trail in the grass next to the fence. However, it was a clear view to the traffic on the road down the slope. So... traffic was moving pretty fast and even though we were completely visible, an observer in a vehicle could see us for only four or five seconds as they passed, and then only if they looked off to the side and up the hill to the fence at the base of the trees, and separation was enough that it would take someone a good while to reach us if they did happen to pull over and feel compelled to come after us, enough for us to disappear into the park. That took about two to three seconds to deduce. It's like we both concluded internally that it would be exciting to offer that view because we both looked at the traffic, then at each other, and before anything was said she reached for the button on my jeans as she dropped to her knees and had them lowered just enough to spring my cock free and squeeze her lips around the head before I could object, in the unlikely event I had wanted to. She went at it a while saying your precum tastes so good I want you to cum in my mouth. I said okay but I want to do something too, and laid on my back telling her to put her pussy in my face. I couldn't believe how wet she was. At times I wondered if maybe she was leaking pee but it hit me that she'd been with someone else recently. The swirling action she was administering on my cock was incredible, and highly distracting, but I was determined to hang on and work her until she came on my mouth first. I could tell she was getting distracted from her dedicated skillful effort to get me to erupt in her mouth. When she started shuddering and expelling even more natural lube, I lost it and went to shuddering myself. She wasn't keeping my cock head all the way to her throat for quick swallows, instead she closed her lips on just the head, pumping the base deep with her fingers, and feverishly licking away at my urethral opening with the tip of her tongue as I could feel my cum blasts knocking it aside to escape. She stayed on it gently till well after the last blast as I licked her up and eventually, seemingly reluctantly, she rose. She was really savoring the cum that she was moving around in her mouth. Then she opened her mouth to show me some cum as she dribbled some out on her black shirt, distributing it across the tops of her tits. My face was wet and pussy juice had run down my neck. It's like we were thinking the same thing again, this is awesome, no way I'm cleaning up. So we made our way back out into the park, heading for other things we each had to do, not seeing any obvious reactions to our conditions but enjoying them immensely, exchanged info, and headed to our different parking areas. Sweet memories...

8. Jayandcay

Jayandcay Wink wink!

The hard truth..... water is not a lubricant. Still fun though. Sex in the pool, hot tub, ocean, shower..... it’s all hot!

MasseurNaturel likes this.
  9. .

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
  10. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

You need to be into it to enjoy it, otherwise keep away from it, but for most we love it.

11. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We fucked recently in a hot tub at a nudist resort. They passed around a bottle of something called “Fuck Water”. It is silicone based “Not Water Based” and it stays on your penis for easy penetration in the water. A fun product for sex in the water and it works.

Tony101 likes this.
  12. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Not all Fuck Water lube is silicone based. Be sure to use the correct kind for water play. There are several lubes available for use in water. Just be sure that they are silicone based. That's very important as the incorrect lube will cause problems if used. Maybe that's what Tony's problem is. I think if he would experiment with it some more he might find his groove and come to enjoy it.

13. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

Fuck Water Personal Lubricant
    Not trying to spam or anything, but the site above has some interesting information on sex in water and lubricants

14. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Coconut oil does me and the wife, been using it for years and its good in water, try it if you dare.

phil1965 likes this.
  15. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

Having sex in water has its ups & downs. As for me, I like it & make sure your partner is ok with as well. Just remember be careful in a shower, but anything else is kinda safe depending on the circumstances. All I know that it's been a long time for me & I yearn it everyday when I'm fully erected.

16. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

so... the OP is really reallyyyyy old, isn't it?

Well, I read it (being that someone bothered to unearth it... :rolleyes:)

and instead of Sex in "Water", I read it Sex in "Winter".

"shit" I thought... "It's probably cold in the bleeding snow!". :eek::confused:

:joycat:

arizonacook likes this.
  17. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

My wife maintains that the most explosive, mind-blowing orgasm she's ever had was when we fucked in the hot tub at the last house we owned.

We also fucked once at a primitive hot springs we frequented, located in the mountains about 2 hours from our home. There were almost a dozen other people (strangers) sitting near us while it happened. My wife slid into my lap, then reached down and inserted me into her pussy and started squeezing. While she was doing that, I was massaging and squeezing her breasts. It was at night and the hot water was almost up to our necks, so I don't think the other people even knew what we were doing. (Not that I cared at all.)

We used to go SCUBA diving in different spots in the Caribbean every summer, so we had plenty of opportunities to fuck in the (warm) ocean. However, we never did, basically due to info from numerous sources (including DAN, the Diver's Alert Network) that warned against doing such. All cited the dangerously high chance of the pumping action of vaginal intercourse introducing microscopic (and macroscopic) marine life that can have inimical effects in the vagina and/or uterus, and can even end up forced back into the urethra of the penis. We just didn't want to find out!

18. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

that cracked me up!!!!

soulcompromise and FireWolf78 like this.
  19. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

Atleast you had fun in the hot tub. I would have to agree with you on that about the ocean. It sounds very risky.

20. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Tried to fuck my wife in the bath once, it was hard work and I couldn't keep it up long enough to climax.