Sex Dreams

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by JoeAlvon, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

My sex dreams are supremely frustrating and always follow the same script; I meet someone willing, attractive, and of like mind, and we spend the rest of the night trying to extricate ourselves from everyone else and all of their petty bullshit demands on our attention and time. We never actually have sex. Yeah; my sex dreams suck.

J Mike likes this.
  2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i have had dreams in which very attractive non-human looking people have been very friendly in the almost sex sense, the i guess is considered sex these days.
    i've also had dreams in which i was able, like the way a cat is flexible but a human isn't, to fellate myself. if that's the word for it.

still probably the least common thing i ever dream about in actual dreams.
    way less often then riding trains or building houses or exploring houses or twisty trails in the wilderness or seeing really strange very solid and detailed ufo's and so on.

3. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I very rarely dream about sex. Seems strange considering how much I think about it.

arizonacook likes this.
  4. BeatrixPothead

BeatrixPothead Members

The questions 'how often?' and 'what kind?' are not really answerable. The only dreams we really know about are those that are so disturbing that they wake us mid-dream or those we're having when something startling like a thunderstorm wakes us, which isn't very often. We can provide a coherent description of fewer than 2 percent of our dreams, and have no capacity to describe our overall or customary dream patterns.

We're far more aware of our nightmares than we are of our pleasant dreams. Those who have pleasant dreams about sex, or about anything else, generally have no conscious knowledge of them. Those who say they they don't dream about sex are probably mistaken - they just aren't aware of them, even though they have them. A number of the answers in this thread confirm my point by indicating an awareness of sex dreams that are either frustrating or nightmares - something disturbing enough to wake us during the dream.

A recurring nightmare a person can probably describe well. Trying to characterize dream patterns as a whole or by type and frequency isn't something a person can do with any accuracy.

5. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

If you remember a dream it’s one your having as you wake up through naturally waking or other causes. All other dreams you have you won’t remember. I wake up with a morning wood quite often and most of the dreams I remember are sex dreams of intercourse with my wife or other women of me sucking a cock.

Alonso376 likes this.
  6. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i remember lots of dreams that are not to me disturbing in any way. just most don't have any plot like a story, they're just places and exploring them. time does pass in them, just as in waking life. (though totally out of sync with it).

dreams in which i've experienced affection with someone in them are many times more often then any actual sex actually IN an actual dream itself.
    just most of my dreams aren't actually about people at all, and many of them have no people of any kind in them at all.

i've had dreams in which i've had almost nothing, but in worlds where there wasn't the kind of problem that would be in this one.

i've probably mentioned this, but one thing strange about sex that i have had in my dreams, is the ability to be so double jointed like a cat, to be able to bend over in the middle somehow and be able to fellate myself. not that its something i've done in many of them, but something i have more then once.

and the flexability like a cat, that implies, many times.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
  8. john slick

john slick Members

I just woke up from a dream of having sex with my wifes sister...

J Mike, maturemale3346 and Rocket73 like this.
  9. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

I also dream of having sex with relatives wives, do you masturbate to having sex with your wife's sister

J Mike, PGA and john slick like this.
  10. john slick

john slick Members

yes, I often masturbated to her

J Mike and Rocket73 like this.
  11. regina73

regina73 Members

I always dream about my wife doing someone else and then both if ys doing some oral on him. when we are finishedI clean him out ofher while he gives me anal.. at one time she was going to do someneto have bany with while I watched but he wouldnt do it. I also dream about her doing black. another fantasy was to watch her do another women. I asked her about it once but she wasnt interested. still would have loved to watch and maybe a little 3 way

J Mike, Rocket73 and BiSal like this.
  12. Dgr123

Dgr123 Members

I quite often have dreams that I'm naked and in the company of lots of people. It always ends up that I have sex with one of my wife's friend

J Mike, Rocket73 and regina73 like this.
  13. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Yes I dream a lot about my relatives particularly my wife's sister. It is naturally, if I am in her or some one else surly I I will have a sexy dream.

J Mike, Dgr123 and Rocket73 like this.
  14. DevonHeaven

DevonHeaven Members

Maybe one per year for me. They were more frequent before I was married and not sexually active.

15. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Mine are usually a bit odd or random or once in a while about an old flame. I always seem to wake up right at the worst moment.....or best moment....that is.

Harry7272 likes this.
  16. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

Do you mean wet dreams? only a few in my teens. A sexual dream that I remember? years ago! I do wake hard and horny which might be from a dream but I do not remember any of it.

Harry7272 likes this.
  17. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I had wet dreams in my younger years up to my 30’s, and even after my dreams weren’t wet anymore I have still had sexual dreams.
    Different frequency and different types
    I had one actually a few days ago where I was with someone from my past and things were going nicely even if only in the initial stages
    And the one before, I was giving myself oral rather easily and even deepthroating myself no problem

J Mike likes this.
  18. Sallymae

Sallymae Members

Humm, don't believe I've ever had a sex dream. Like one where I had sex or orgasm. Any women on here ever had one? Am I the exception or the rule?