Sex Dreams

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by JoeAlvon, Dec 23, 2019.

1. JoeAlvon

JoeAlvon Members

How often do you dream about sex and what are some of your favorite sex dreams?

LoliRp likes this.
  2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Once in a great while; like years, I will be sexual in one of my dreams. I don't remember them off the top of my head. I've had one in the last 3 or 4 months. Maybe even more recently than that, but I don't remember when. Don't know what it was about though. It wasn't important in that way. I mean, I liked the dream, but I didn't focus on it. And I usually forget things I dreamt about anyway.

My dreams aren't usually very linear so it wouldn't make for a good story at any rate.

LoliRp and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it's random. sometimes it happens a lot, sometimes i go a long time without.

i don't know if i have any favorite dreams. anything that doesn't scare the shit out of me is pretty much ok. i usually forget them all pretty quick anyway.

LoliRp and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I dunno if I dream that much sex but I always wake up feeling like touching myself.

shanks59, Alice in SC, LoliRp and 2 others like this.
  5. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Rarely. When I was a teenager, it seemed like every dream was a sex dream.

Sagewynd, shanks59, LoliRp and 2 others like this.
  6. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Not very often at all. Honestly, though, I'd like for those to occur more frequently. They are far more pleasant than dreams in which I have to always be running away from something. And I do mean something, not someone.

LoliRp and JoeAlvon like this.
  7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

my running away dreams take two forms. there's the standard nightmare version, where i'm trying my hardest to run away as fast as possible, but it's like gravity is turned up to 500 and i can barely get myself to take one slow step after another. obviously those dreams are awful. but then i also have running away dreams where i'm basically a superhuman, with infinite stamina and something more like moon gravity so i can leap over giant obstacles and even semi-fly a little bit. even though i know i'm being chased by something evil in those dreams too, it's never scary and is actually kind of fun.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  8. Alternative_Thinker

Those dreams definitely are awful. Shit's never ever downhill. For the last nightmare I had, I had to do this uphill cross country running BS because a monster was chasing me.

Dude, what in the schtako is your secret? I need to know what you know, so I can feel invincible at least in my dreams. I want to be Superman that can fly and run away from all kinds of dangerous situations.

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i wish i knew. i've been having those dreams occasionally for years, and i have no idea what brings them on. i haven't noticed any correlation to anything.

10. Alternative_Thinker

I guess that's the thing with dreams, isn't it? We just don't really know how we have the kind of dreams we do. I wish I could learn to have lucid dreams where I could be aware of what's happening. Sometimes I come close to having one, but that's only when I'm on the verge of waking up.

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, i know i'm dreaming probably more than half the time, and i have no idea what i'm doing to allow that. i keep seeing where people want to learn to do that, and it just happened to me based on apparently nothing.

granted, it's not the kind of complete control dreams people talk about, where you can change your surrounding or just take off flying or whatever. generally the dreams follow a normal dream course, but i know at the time that it's a dream.

12. What I do in dreams where I'm running to escape things and I can't run is to run like a gorilla. It works.

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ i've done that, but it doesn't seem to speed me up any. i'm just slogging forward slowly on 4 limbs instead of 2.

14. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Recently I've been getting sex dreams about once a week. But they're never sex with my girl for some reason....

JoeAlvon likes this.
  15. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

I don't have sex dreams often but when I do, there pretty intense but the thing I noticed would be I never "finish" in my dreams.

JoeAlvon likes this.
  16. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

What's weird is when I have one (not that often) it's always with someone I know. It could be with someone I haven't seen in years and not necessarily even had an attraction with.

JoeAlvon likes this.
  17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I remember I went down on a chick in this dream but every time I licked her like my tongue would peel away a layer of her skin until I was licking blood and gore down to the bone and she turned into a zombie or something. Shit was fucked up and I dunno how it didn't scar me for life.

18. Tman58

Tman58 Senior Member

I have them occasionally. In my dream I'm super aroused but the image of my partner is vague. Unfortunately I wake up too soon.

19. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I have a lot of various dreams. Whenever I sleep for a nap I have at least one. I dream mostly I got lost, and I can find my way and I lost my phone too or I don't remember my phone numbers. Also, I dream to fly if somebody follows me to get me I fly at the last moment. I have rarely sex dreams which are about family sex.

Rocket73 likes this.
  20. themnax

themnax Senior Member

since sex requires someone to have sex with, and most of my dreams there aren't even anyone to interact with at all, this is not something that happens often.
    i mean there may be other people somewhere around, and occasionally i see them, but interacting with them is rare.
    nothing is never, but rare.

nothing about phones or getting lost. missing the last train (or bus) or at risk of doing so yes. almost nothing that has to do with money either.
    a lot of like urbex, and improvised shelter, wilderness and ruins.
    anything and everything CAN sometimes happen, but most things to do with people or mundane waking life, don't happen often.