Sex dreams

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Deidre, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Drager1

Drager1 Members

Woke up to cum pools a few times

Sagewynd likes this.
  2. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2021
  3. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Sometimes. It's usually with people I know. It's very vivid and I catch myself playing with myself when I wake up lol

Ariez likes this.
  4. Ariez

Ariez Members

I have definitely had several of those dreams. Last one was about a month ago. lol

Sambone and JudithJ1337 like this.
  5. .

6. .

7. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Morning wood is the best...lol

Sambone likes this.
  8. ..

9. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

But it feels awesome to masturbate the morning wood. I cum sooooooo hard...lol

10. .

Roseycheeks likes this.
  11. Escierto

Escierto Members

I never remember my dreams but I remembered this one. Once my transgender girlfriend had mentioned that she wanted to spit roast me with a friend of hers, another transgender woman. She also has a gay friend who once mentioned that he has always wanted to fuck a straight man.

In my dream my girlfriend had arranged a threesome with her gay friend. I only agreed to it so she could realize her fantasy.

the gay friend was going to fuck my ass while I sucked my girlfriend’s cock. As soon as he got his cock in my ass, my girlfriend had an orgasm and shot her load down my throat. She told me not to stop but to keep sucking.

I continued sucking while her gay friend fucked my ass until he said that he was about to cum. As soon as he started to cum in my ass, my girlfriend pushed her cock down my throat and started shooting a huge load of cum. I was gagging terribly but she finished and then let go of my head. Then I woke up.

12. mommas man

mommas man Members

Did you happen to notice a man standing over the bed, Naked? Or did you have any guests stay over that evening? Sorey but your discription sounded to real, and I'm thinking, it might not have been a dream, but a hallucinogenic drug, like ecstasy and that wasn't vomit. I think everyone has fought vomit and half won. You'll always remember that taste. Vomit wasn't the first taste you mentioned. LOL

13. mommas man

mommas man Members

Some of the bigest loads I've shot, was during a dream. Some of the wildest of dreams for me, was when I woke up during the happy ending to realizing that this one wasn't all dream. They were really happening while I was dreaming about it.
    Getting off without any one knowing what just happened, not even the one I was on top of.

14. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2021
  15. .

16. .

17. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

But until then, it's so hard feels like it's going to break...lol And let's not forget those morning wood orgasms...lol

18. If I do have a sex dream it's usually about someone inappropriate and I wake up right before penetration.

PGA and Punk_Pop_Gurl like this.