Sex dreams

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Deidre, Nov 20, 2017.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

When I have sex dreams, I usually end up waking up before the sex even begins :(

2. Kaiju

Kaiju Members

They were designed by hugo boss!

3. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

This reminds me that I haven't had one in a while. I usually would have sex dreams when I've been deprived and have to get it in the astral haha. I've been known to motion having sex while sleeping, kind of like a sleep walker,but with sex.. people sleeping nearby would embarrassingly inform me the next morning. I would just laugh.

4. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Sometimes I dream I'm not thinking about sex

5. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I just lost the game .

6. Duuudedan

Duuudedan Members

I never had any wet dreams going through puberty. All thought his cool and after I didn't have any. Now what's super weird I had to do a little time in county and maybe it was my body flushin out but at the age of 26 I got my first wet deams

7. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I do get sex dreams from time to time. It's usually with anonymous characters in my dream who aren't girls I know in real life. Which is why it's weird when it happens when I'm dating someone.

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

you know, i don't for sure recall ever having had full actual sex in a dream. i've had love though. hugs and snuggs and feels, both tactile and emotional.
    i mean all the way IN dreams, not just half dreaming fantasies. before i ever knew there was furry, i met someone very pretty who was also sweet and friendly.
    she was wearing a very light blouse with no brazeres, and she had four brests instead of the usual two, they were arranged one pair north of the other.
    petite and pointy, the way seems aesthetic to me.

9. Sex is better in dreams. In waking life it isn't thrilling to me. But in dreamland it's super exciting.

10. funsizegirltoy

funsizegirltoy Members

I used to have a lot of sex dreams when I was a teenager, but not very much nowadays. I've only had one that I can think of in recent years. It involved a coworker and was very erotic. I don't normally think of her in a sexual way but that dream really went the distance.

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  11. mommas man

mommas man Members

I'm glad you said you finish in your dream because I didn't want to say I did and be the only one. It's not as often as I used to but those wet dreams have made me swallow a lot of my own, and I've been known to get anyone close wet too. Thats why I won't let anyone whos not an adult sleep in my bed.

12. mommas man

mommas man Members

I've always called my finished sex dreams, "wer dream" and the feeling when I'm finishing up and feeling so good that waking up and realizing that it wasn't real is ok, because it was real enough to have to get the large towel works for me.
    It's the waking up and there's eyes on you, and your mothers handing you a towel and giggling with your sister.

13. Ariez

Ariez Members

I’ve been having sex dreams since I was a teen. Sometimes involving people I know and sometimes involving people that I can’t describe, like I don’t remember seeing their face after I wake up. I always wake up a horny wet mess and need to be satisfied.

mommas man, Joshua Van and Vinny19 like this.
  14. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

That is precisely the script of my sex dreams; I meet someone very friendly, then we spend the rest of the night trying to extricate ourselves from the rest of the world so we can be alone, waking up before that ever happens, frustrated.
    Maybe in my dreams we should simply strip each other naked and mate, and let everyone else either watch, join in, or piss off.

15. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I don't remember any dream details I've had although I know I dream. Occasionally I'll have a sex dream. I'll have a raging hard on and know sex was involved in the dream but the details are lost in the wakening. No ejaculation but I might have orgasmed. Sad thing is I really don't remember anything about the dream except there was one.

16. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Judith what is a "tentacle" dream?

17. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2021
    Ariez likes this.
  18. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

That answers my question. You pretty much spelled it out.

JudithJ1337 likes this.
  19. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2021
  20. Sixinches

Sixinches Members

I drempt I was getting my dick sucked and in my dream,as I felt my dick head squeeze through her throat when she put it all in,I ejaculated in my dream then I woke up to pumping cum down my leg

21. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I've never had a sex dream or wet dream. Wish I did. My wife does regularly.