Sex dreams

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Deidre, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

TMI

But I had that dream after watching dunkirk, a bunch of german soldiers took Tom Hardy away and had their way with him

2. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Not weird, I'd say that's as natural as it gets. Plus, morning erections happen to both sexes by default, not just to guys. We both have erectile tissues down south after all. Sure, in that case there's initially very little psychological/physiological connection made where you actually are able to feel yourself "turned on" per se, if you just woke up and felt that tingly sensation without having had a sexually appealing dream prior to waking up. Same with guys, we could be having a dream about something totally non-erotic, and then by the time we wake up, the wood hath arriveth.

So when we actually DO have interesting dreams that involve high sexual tension, I'd venture to say it would be surprising if we woke up not feeling at least a little bit aroused.

Deidre likes this.
  3. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

I love oatmeal... just a tad of honey or sugar and that would've been a wonderful treat....!!!!

Deidre likes this.
  4. OrleansWordsmith

This seems obvious. Spitfires are sexy, fast planes, and those germans had the hottest uniforms... Stop slowing down my fantasies...

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it was more about the consistency than the taste. i don't actually remembering there being any taste in the dream.

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I think technically that makes you gay now

Rules are rules, I didnt write the rules ;)

7. OrleansWordsmith

You may have a point. A very funny point. But a point.

8. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Undies seems to be a legit fan of the ladies, but that is certainly...worthy of analysis. But I'm still pretty sure he's not gay.

Maybe he wishes he was Wilfred Brimley and his oatmeal-loving ass...

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Only joking and he knows it

Noserider likes this.
  10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

only wishful thinking i suspect.

11. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I managed to have a pretty sexy dream where I was giving my girlfriend some kind of erotic massage and stuff, and that was great. But then the scenery all of the sudden changed and I was getting attacked by a goddamned grisly bear. My dreams suck.

12. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I wonder what it all means, hmmm! One minute, pleasure...the next...disaster!

13. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

You have just given me a great idea for the next star wars film.

You escaping the aliens on your trusty steed and leading them into the mountains and the waiting sword of Wotan.
    When will you be available for the first audition.??????

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol when did I write that I sound smashed rofl.

15. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

Is there something on your mind that you find to be distasteful or disturbing, but for some reason you're keeping your thoughts to yourself?

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't know about all that. of course, there's things i don't like that i don't verbalize, but i think that's just part of being an adult, and really i probably have fewer of those things than most people because my filter isn't always so great and i do sometimes say things that i really should keep to myself.

17. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I very rarely dream about sex. I was listening to a radio show today where the host was complaining about this. He said he wishes he would dream about it more. I don't think I care whether I do or not.

18. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I haven't been dreaming much, lately. I've been sleeping deeeeep, but supposedly we dream nonetheless, even if we can't recall the dreams, every time. I kind of like not remembering.

19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i wish you would dream about sex more often too.

seriously, my sex dreams are almost always disappointing, so i have no real desire to have more. even the good ones are still just dreams that i usually forget about within a day or two anyway.

20. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

Hmm, I'm out of ideas then lol