Sex Dream. Need To Let It Out

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Airror, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Airror

Airror Members

Made an account because I didn't know where else I could talk about my dreams with other people and not feel embarrassed.

I had kind of a off dream last night and don't remember all of it but let me start.

I was walking past my friends house, my friend and 2 other of his friends walked past me with hiking gear, they told me they were going out to explore in the wood s nearby. I kept walking because I was trying to get home. On my way home I passed a house were a man came out who was smoking crack or something and he asked me some questions (I can't remember them) he than asked me to sell him some drugs or something and gave me some life lesson. I parted ways with him and kept walking home. I chose a path home where the pathway to my street was above someone's property. The only way to get over to the street from where i was, was to climb there garage and walk over to the path as it was elevated above ground. There was a sign though that said not to cross there property. Though I was worried that I would get in trouble but I did it bad got over. I started running because I was worried i would get caught. Then suddenly as I start running I appear at a beach beside someone's house and as I turn to the other side there is a lake with a SUV sinking in it. I was confused where I was so I started running again in the street. I turned a corner and was once again at that house with the sign that said to not climb over. I wanted to get home so I coined it again anyways. As I got to the top i saw a woman sitting there above the garage on a path, presumably waiting for me because she saw me climb over it last time and she didn't want me to get away the next time I did. As soon as I saw her climbd down quickly and hide down a hill on beside some bushes. As I was hiding I heard a motorcycle getting closer to me. The person on the motorcycle found me. When this person took off there helmet it was that woman who was waiting for me on that path. She came over to me and said I was very naughty, she pulled off my pants and took out my penis and started to goto town, it was probably the best thing ever. This woman had a resemblance to the actor who plays Dana Paulson on Suits. The lady with the red hair.

Once she started sucking I sadly woke up. I don't know what this dream meant or why I had it. But I just wanted to share it to make me feel better. Thanks for reading. Please leave any comments I'd love to talk.

2. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Crazy dream

3. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

I hate it when I wake just as I'm about to get sex. Happens every single time I have an erotic dream!

Darn it!

4. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Last night I dreamed I was frying a hamburger and I put a small lizard on top of it while it was cooking.

5. riverman18

riverman18 solid gold brass

No midgets, trampolines, or strawberry Jell-O?

Amateur.

6. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

So . . . the path wasn't elevated below ground