Sex at first meet

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Dreamin, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Isn't love awesome!

Escierto likes this.
  2. leeds85

leeds85 Member

Life's too short. If two consenting adults want to go for it on first date why not. It's totally fine for those that prefer to wait, each to there own.

smape, Poplo. and Escierto like this.
  3. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I met my wife when she was in high school and I had gotten out of the Army we had sex that very same night after 4 kids were still married!

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  4. I've found it doesn't make a whole lot of difference one way or another. I've had three wives, the first when we were young and dumb, but we fucked after we'd just met as soon as we could find a place secluded enough. My second wife who was a Christian red head and appeared as if she were a saint, played bells in the church holiday program and rarely sweared a word. We waited for three months after meeting before we fucked in her bed. She turned out to be not only a fucking nympho in bed who could suck a golf ball thru a garden hose, loved to fuck and the harder and rougher the better. But a materialistic bitch with a horrible temper. My third wife and I met while she was tending bar and served me free drinks all night. After closing the place after last call, she climbed in my car and we went to my place where within ten minutes after we walked in my door she was naked on her back with my cock buried in her well worn **** and I was shoving her nice ass down into my mattress. That marriage lasted longer than the first two, plus she had a daughter who was 20 when I met her mother who I got along with nicely, and would go to the beach with and lie on a blanket next to me in her bikini and let me rub sunscreen all over her. My cock was so hard after doing that I couldn't go in the water for half an hour without drawing attention.

5. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Good luck and let me know the outcome.

6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I couldn't be more opposed. ;)

I feel like it can wait. And STDs... seriously, no one talks about it! OMG

7. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Just be careful who you see.............life goes on ..................

8. Escierto

Escierto Members

In our case we both got tested for STDs before we met. We both wanted it bareback and we didn’t want to take any chances.

Poplo. likes this.
  9. Nova540

Nova540 Members

Does first meet after 20 years count?

10. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

My spouse and I knew each other a few years before dating. Then we dated a month before having sex the first time. Now when I meet a woman it is with the knowledge that we a will be having sex. For the last several years I have had sex the first time I meet up with a potential partner. But that's why we get together.

11. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

That's probably the most common occurance there is between a man and a woman who are out and about. It may not be what's on the woman's mind when she's out somewhere by herself or with friends, but it's what every man is thinking about when he's sitting at the bar having his first drink, or sees a hot woman standing somewhere alone as in a line at the store or etc. A few drinks and pour on the charm then it's off to his place for an all night cap featuring his hard member as the host and her pussy as the guest of honor. Even women who aren't ones to normally do the meet and fuck thing will fall prey to this once in awhile and guys love it.

6Sailor9 likes this.