Sex at first meet

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Dreamin, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

It's kind of a love at first sight. We just hit off at a bar during drinks. And right after saying HI, we were touchy feelly with each other. About after an hour from our meeting, he told me he wants to catch some air so we went to my place and since i was so horny i kinda jump him for sex. He called after a day and asked me out again. During our second date we officially became an item. So from work he would drop by may pad almost daily for sex. we are going strong,well sexually for a month now. A friend of mine though kept telling me everything is moving too fast and that my boyfriend is not serious about me. I think she is just jealous bec i found a guy first who loves me and loves to fuck so much. What do you think? Are the old saying true? (no sex in first date)

2. LM2014

LM2014 Member

Since he drops by almost "daily for sex," you have your answer. If this is just about sex, then it's just about sex, not love. If he comes by and you talk and do stuff other than sex or he comes by and sometimes you DON"T have sex, then it's a good sign. If his visit is ONLY about sex then he's probably only "dating" you because of the sex. You don't seem to mention anything else about him, so it seems that it might only be sex for you as well.

I had sex with my bf early in our relationship, but we had worked together for years before becoming friends and then dating. I was also in my mid twenties. We married fairly quickly (about a year and a half after our first date, we were married.) Sometimes you just know the person is the right one for you. We had sex, but we also spent time doing no sexual things. We watched movies, went out sightseeing, we talked about all kinds of things.

Lady Shadow and iamjustme like this.
  3. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

As long as you enjoy the sex, why not? Not all relationships are about love.

Sexwise and Lady Shadow like this.
  4. RandomVegan

RandomVegan Member

Happy it worked out for you - as I always say, your life your choices

for me, I need to get to know someone before anything like that. Lowers chance of me getting hurt.

5. Hotbabe1024

Hotbabe1024 Member

If I want a relationship I wait, if I just want sex, I just have sex

drock69 and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  6. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Sounds like he might be married to me.

7. katkin

katkin Member

could just be habit now though, you could always ask him to go out somewhere, meal, cinema, hike. Me and my ex would always go out walking or hiking, but often to secluded places, best of both worlds!

8. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

we are still on and now he sometimes drops by during lunch in my work for sex (bec he found out my office has a dorm in the top floor where we sometimes rest). We do nothing but sex everytime we're together. we just came from a 5 day vacay and he didn't allow me to go out unless for the times we had sex in the beach. he likes public sex and if we are in public he usually reaches inside my shirt to play with my tits. I don't, i enjoy his sexual appetite but i came out tired from that 5 day sex vacation.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  9. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

oh by the way right before going on vacation my boss caught us having sex in the dorm doggy style. he is my boss who wants me around everytime he does overtime bec he likes licking my pussy. last monday when i reported back to work (my position is next after the boss) my boss didn't just eat my pussy we had full on sex. Thought he will tell me off for having sex in the dorm, now i have to sex two guys separately. DOn't get me wrong i enjoy as much dick as the next warm blood woman but its physically demanding too. I DO THINK I CARE FOR MY BF THOUGH IT CAN ALSO BE BEC I ENJOY HIS HIGH SEX APPETITE. but my boss sucks my pussy better

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  10. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

Sounds to me like your name suits you and your thoughts quite nicely. It's a mess IMO if it's all true but that's just MY Opinion.

If a guy dropped by my house for sex I would be asking him out to dinners, movies and such proving he ain't got no wife if he says yes to all that, most married would be just dropping by your place for the sex and never want to do the public thing for fear of wife or friends spotting him.

I have to admit, I care about myself enough that this kind of sex, like you have between your boss and the other at work you mentioned in the other thread who eat your pussy during work hours and this Boyfriend you have wouldn't happen on my turf. My turf is precious to me and I just couldn't do all that BUT, that's just me, and I couldn't act as if I would either.

So,,, don't be offended about my reply, it's just my opinion. To get what I enjoy I need a real boyfriend who would care to do what I like as would want to do what he likes. This means much more then "sex", it's about having him around after and before, not dropping by, that to me is not enough to satisfy me since sex as we call it here is my romance and all else coming with it.

rollingalong likes this.
  11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

this is the kind of shit you're left with when you delete all the "i had sex with my mom" trolls. at least their fiction was funny.

12. Sallysmart

WTF!?
    I had sex with my uncle,,,,

You sayin it's bad or sumpthin?

:D

13. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Unless your boyfriend consented to an open relationship when it comes to sexual acts, you cheating physically on him makes your conduct as a girlfriend, horrible and you should fix it and come clean to him. You should also get an STD/STI test, your boss could be diseased, and therefore yourself too.

Haha, yes for the human race it's wrong, especially at a genetic level, unless both parties remove their reproductive abilities/rights, then I don't care. But I think you're joking so.

onceburned likes this.
  14. Sallysmart

Yes I was joking, yuk, incest,,, ya have to be Desperate about as bad as those with the intensions of some of these threads.
    My uncle was one good looking man in his younger years tho but his boys (my cousins) woulda had a better chance at me,,, they were hawt looking boys and are nice looking men now. Hahaha

15. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

I don't think your friend is jealous. They just have a different perspective as you in terms of what makes a relationship and what doesn't. They considered what you and your boyfriend are doing as fast and they don't considered that as a relationship. That's fine. No big deal. While you think it is a relationship. Again, that's fine. No big deal.

16. BigBimbo

BigBimbo Member

I had a relationship that started that way and went off-and-on for nine years. We were never really right for each other, but the sexual chemistry was just amazing. It's so hard to get over that kind of thing when the sparks just fly every time you get close. If you are also compatible as a couple he'll take you off the market. Time will tell. No such thing as moving too fast; when two people make a passionate connection and can't keep their hands off each other, that's usually a once-in-a-lifetime thing. Your sheath and his sword may have been made for each other, now you just have to figure out if your thinking heads work together, too. Note that the important thing is to keep yourself from internalizing that sudden, quick sex is a good way to find a boyfriend... It isn't. This is probably just a stroke of luck if it works and it could still wind up being a disaster.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just read your next post about your boss licking your pussy. I've been trolled.

17. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

So......To Cut A Long Story Short......You Are In Fact A "Prostitute".......Correct.....???

Cheers Glen.

morrow likes this.
  18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Google Image search

https://www.hipforums.com/forum/attachments/3d7d776e-92a4-4ae5-8498-58d64ce62b28-jpg.207030/

That latest photo "Baldbever" posted was lifted from a Sth African Instagram model named Jade Grobler

Jade Grobler (@jadegrobler) • Instagram photos and videos

Baldbever is probably just some russian dude hoping someone here will message him credit card details eventually

Deidre, morrow and GLENGLEN like this.
  19. I barely have any feeling in my penis.

20. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

What have you bone now VG. The bald beaver seems to have run back down his hole. :yum::yum::yum:

Deidre likes this.