Sex and the City

Discussion in 'TV Comedies and Sitcoms' started by greeneyedbaby, Jan 3, 2005.

1. SunshineLovePeace

SunshineLovePeace all you need is love

I've got little bits n peices of them all...But Im mostly a Carrie :p

PS I LOVE the show...I watch the reruns all the time...even if I've already seen it before :p

2. roly

roly Senior Member

i love it. i miss it. I'm like 50% charlotte and 50% carrie

3. karma lennon

karma lennon Member

i LOVE this show. One of the best shows to come around in a long while. It was realistic at times more often than sitcom on NBC or something. I mean people discuss these things or they keep it in, the guys we known. It was awesome. I'm glad that it's on usually every night and just amazing. I loved Aiden, too cute. As for who I am close to, it would be 50/50 Charlotte and Carrie as Roly said.

4. FallenDreamer

FallenDreamer Member

Love this show. And still can't get enough of it. It really was a break thought for tv.
    Strong women+sex=hit!

5. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

I secretly adore this show. Only a few know about this.

6. Roxana G

Roxana G Member

I didn't start watching till it was all over (I just got tv recently). I think it's okay. I don't watch it as religiously as say, Will and Grace... I do like it, but the episode I watched last night, god, Carrie looked freakin' anorexic. What's up with that? My brother told me once while I was watching it that she didn't look right for a human, the shape was off, and I must agree. They're all pretty damn thin.

Show-wise, I love Miranda, Carrie's pretty cool, and I would love to have Charlotte's money or Samantha's confidence.

7. ~AmyLeeLoo~

~AmyLeeLoo~ Member

Sex and the City is the best tv show ever. Too bad its over :(

8. JanaXGIRL

JanaXGIRL Senior Member

hey I LOVE it! pretty cool, even though I don't know any woman who could afford to live like they do :)

9. Dejablu

Dejablu Member

I think men might not like "Sex And The City" because it's a show that is all about girl power! I mean there are 4 main women characters (best friends) who are there for each other when no man can seem to stay long. Men come and go, but best friends are forever. Plus "Carrie" does a lot of soul searching and really makes women wonder about things, that men would rather us be in the dark about lol.

10. def zeppelin

def zeppelin All connected

i'm a guy and I can say that I sorta enjoyed it, lol

Developed a bit of a TV crush for Miranda when I used to watch :blush5:

11. autismprime

autismprime Member

Sausage!

12. noyb5349

noyb5349 Member

I like the original cable version. The made for TV version I don't like that much. They cut out the funniest stuff.