Sex and noise

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Girlcurious, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Girlcurious

Girlcurious Members

So, I am a moaner, I can’t help it, it’s just natural when I’m feeling good. I’m not talking crazy loud, but sounds are made.
    My partner is mainly very silent. There have been very few times he’ll let out a grunt, typically right when he inserts.
    I know not everyone moans, and I can tell he enjoys it .. but to be totally mute.. I can’tlet that get to my head right?

2. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Some people are quiet when they have sex. Some are not. Then there is a mixture in between. I usually talk out loud as I get closer to orgasm. I will ask her where I can cum as in her pussy or not. I tell her how it feels before I explode and then sometimes I stay quiet. Sometimes not. I've had my partner moan during orgasm. I've had her let out a high pitched squeal. I've even heard her pray to God Almighty as she was riding my tongue or cock to a blissful end. However you want to express yourself during sex is fine. Let it go and enjoy. Oh and know this. Sex is all in the head. The brain is the biggest sex organ of the human body. So let your partner do what they do and have a great fucking time.

Mirsman, Alonso376 and Roseycheeks like this.
  3. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

Sex sounds are important. It's your tiny clues to what he/she is loving.

4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

We are similar you your situation. My wife is vocal, moaning and other sounds. I'm the silent type, but instead of fake noises, I talk to her and vocalize what I am feeling, such as: "Oh, I love how that feels."

Mirsman and be_meforever.com like this.
  5. Girlcurious

Girlcurious Members

He recently started asking me (not every time, but sometimes) if I like it, or like that.. so I guess thats good. Hes concerned if im pleasured lol.. which i am

Mirsman and NaturistJames like this.
  6. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

My girlfriend tells me how it feels and I know she really means it, the expressions on her face says it all

Pussytimes and Mirsman like this.
  7. sandybrooke

sandybrooke Members

Where's this glory hole? I'd like to stop by!!

8. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

You've got it. Go down on her and respond to all her responses to your touches. Learn. Once you know her orgasmic secrets you're sorted. Make her cum 3 or 4 times before you fuck her. Then after fucking her (probably 5 to 10 minutes first fuck before cumming) with me, get back on her pussy. Clit massage and slowly build up the side of the stretching of her pussy. This has to be done over many hours. Done right and after about 4 hours with her, we've had my whole hand in. One of the stryker 10inch, 7 inch girth dildos are one of the best sexual horny experiences that I've had.

Mirsman likes this.
  9. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

HAHAHa

I think it's supposed to be fun, and so... Yes. Make noise! :) LOL!!

I don't know what noises guys are supposed to make, and I'm shy, so maybe no noise from me. Really? I can't believe I put that. Maybe I should explore grunting! :eek::D;)

10. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

I fucked a elder legal very late teens girl once after my mate. She was very willing and asked me to join in. Will she did nit make a sound with me absolutely pounding her ad hard as I could. She felt tight too so she either bit the bed sheet and took it ir she actually didn't feel much from me. Lol.

11. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

His arse.

12. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Do you cum?

13. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Sex talk my wife always says: -
    Tell me what you're doing.
    How are you so big?
    How do you kniw what you're doing?

My usual answers: -
    I'm f

14. Girlcurious

Girlcurious Members

Not every time, but sometimes yes

Sambone likes this.
  15. Timee

Timee Members

The moaning the sounds I believe are part of making love. I let my partner know I’m really enjoying it. Some do keep their volume on “mute” which concerns me. I don’t know if they are enjoying it or not

Mirsman likes this.
  16. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

I always have to remind myself to make noise as it doesn't come naturally to me. Also my facial expressions need work. I'm often trying so hard not to cum that I have a very intense look on my face that my wife says looks like I'm in pain.

Roseycheeks likes this.
  17. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Yes sounds just like me. When I'm touching my wife I know how encouraging it is when she oohs, aahs and groans I have to remember to do the same when she uses her hands or tongue on me.

Mirsman likes this.
  18. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

I wonder if he feels insecure about it or if it's just how he is. I'm pretty moderate but I let it out. My husband is LOUD and very vocal lol - by far the most vocal man I have ever been with. Others in my past weren't as much. It's probably just how it is for him, doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy it but you could always bring it up in a a joking kind of way if you're concerned.

Pussytimes and Mirsman like this.
  19. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I've always liked vocal sex as it adds to the excitement and lets the other one know what they like as it's happening. I used to think there was such a thing as being too vocal especially in situations where others were within earshot such as kids, family, friends, etc.But over the years I've grown to realize it's as natural as the act itself and anyone who hears the sounds of it should bear with it or leave the area. In some cases the sounds can be an educational tool for some to learn what's considered to be great sex and being vocal is ok.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  20. jball45

jball45 :P

I'm a moaner when I'm bottom. But it always turns me on when my partner makes noises.

6Sailor9 likes this.