Sex and Herb

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by phrank, May 23, 2004.

1. phrank

phrank Member

Any 1 else find that a little herb before the act makes for a more enjoyable experience..?

phrank

2. BmoreBroad

BmoreBroad Member

absolutly!

3. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Don't get me thinking about it! Agh! I'm all alone with no stash... :( *tears

4. Sativagirl

Sativagirl Member

Yes I have found that to be very true. Recently my dh and I have enjoyed some excellent herb and have had some truely mind blowing sex - really enhances the physical pleasure factor and keeps us both open to explore desires that we might not have otherwise. For us this openness continues long after the effects of the herb are gone - I think it has enabled us to take our relationship of over 20 years to a level we didn't know was possible - and I absolutely love it. I would highly recommend this!!!!! :D

5. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

GOD YES. It's amazing.

6. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

yes, herb! or better yet... MUSHROOMS. mmmm.. sex on mushrooms can be a holy experience.

7. quentin

quentin Member

Yeah, we like it too. Herb or shit, whatever. But I also must mention sex on E or even on LSD. It's completely different experience. We use E every few months for our sex games. I think it help us to reveal from stress and give us "strength" for marathon sex games.

8. Unkle_John

Unkle_John Member

Hell yeah! it's the best sex i've ever had! What I like to do is listen to psychedelic music while preforming.

9. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

yes YES YES!!!

Seriously, yes because I was on the Depo shot a couple years ago and it totally killed my sex drive. One year later I was barely finding myself getting turned on. I wasn't able to smoke until a couple of months ago. Now I love to have sex, all of the feelings are back, and I swear like 10 minutes into my buzz and I'm nice and horny if the mood is right. My boyfriend and I can both agree that a little herb = a lot of lovin'.

10. yyyesiam2

yyyesiam2 Senior Member

this is all true, but if you tend to rely on it for a good exp, it gets harder and harder to get turned on sober for some people. i used to get high almost every time, and after about a year or so, it took me quite a while to get back to normal.i'm not sayin don't do it-it fuckin kicks ass-just be moderate with it. yeah i tried it with psychadelics, and it was very spiritual. the only problem was, we kept getting caught up in little side-trips and never actually finished. very cool experience though.

11. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Both over-rated but still really awesome.
    I find pot to be like a deadly roulette. I mean Theirs a chance I decide to take a little nap (Its real bad when I'm on top) or even call out someone elses name. But then again I usually go for a lot longer and have some secret earth rythem flowing through my body. I'd say the pros out-weigh the cons.

12. lost soul

lost soul Member

yes i find that it intensifies the experience

13. dee

dee Member

There's loads of alternative sex enhancing highs and the best thing is most of them are available legally in the UK and at virtually all headshops. At first I thought they would be crap cuz they were legal and I had heard of them not working. Well maybe the ingredients have got better since then cuz they definetely work.

Whatever you do don't get mind benders or anything with morning glory seeds cuz they're most likely give you a bad stomach. The buzz is good though, like lsd but the stomach ache makes them not worth it.

EX:1 from herbal high company is my favourite. A good dose of tabs costs about 6 quid. If you get them from central london or camden then they might try and rip you off with a price of £20 - £25.

Lust from herbal high company is good too. Does what it says on the packet.

There's a dutch one called MAD, they mix well with EX:1.

Read the warning on the label before taking any of these. It's about heart conditions and other medical stuff.

I find that a few bong hits enhances the experience and feelings.

The ultimate has got to be sex on LSD and E, some call it candy flipping. I did it once a few years ago and it was intense, the whole room was full of colours. Skin had another dimension I'd never seen before, beauty unimaginable. Her eyes where deep clear rippling lakes. Mmmmm she tasted better than anything I'd ever tasted. And then after that we went to the shop and did the usual tripping thing, fits of laughter, paranoia, wondering where the universe begins and ends.

Shame lsd is impossible to come by nowa days.

Peace.

14. localhippy

localhippy Senior Member

nothing like rollin on E when havin sex, talk about lasting.....

15. lynsey

lynsey Banned

actually no i dont like being drunk during it either i only like it sober

16. ashers

ashers Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Being drunk makes it worse, as for other things, yeah great in my experience.