sex abuse? yay or nay?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by kkatilouu, Apr 17, 2011.

1. kkatilouu

kkatilouu Member

I looove being slapped, spanked, hit, pinched, etc etc.
    I like having my hair pulled and breasts squeezed and all of that.
    Filthy, disgusting, degrading names turn me on.
    Is this normal? I feel like a total freak haha. >;D

The weird thing is, my boyfriend and I are totally mushy gushy in love, but in the bedroom we're crazy.

opinions? post some stuff you're in to!

2. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Well, it isn't all that uncommon. I wouldn't be concerned provided that you two don't actually harm each other.

I couldn't really vote because I couldn't find the option that best described my views on this. If it was plain abuse, then I would say no, period. But I'm open to kinky rough sex depending on the mood. I just believe everything I do with my partner has to be mutually enjoyable.

I'm definitely not into hitting or anything like that, though. And I generally don't like calling my partner degrading names, either. I'm more "How's that feel baby? Cum for me my sexy princess" type guy, lmao. xD But if we were just joking around, then maybe I could call my partner some names....most likely while laughing and giggling at the same time(LOL), and I certainly would never mean any of them! And I'm ok with light spanking, lol.

3. birsha

birsha Member

I don't think you call it sex abuse when you enjoy it. :)

I do enjoy some rough stuff though. I enjoy being called names but only in relation to my boyfriend. I don't think I would like it much if he just called me a whore for instance. But I love it when he calls me HIS whore.

I love getting slapped and I like it when I'm taken and fucked as hard and as rough as possible.

Like you my boyfriend isn't abusive or physical normally outside the bedroom. I had to talk him into slapping me the first time. But he's warmed up to it and was naturally dominant anyway I think. It's just difficult for guys because when they love us they don't want to hurt us even when we want them to.

Don't pull my hair too hard though something about the really rough hair pulling just doesn't work for me.

4. midnights-unicorn

midnights-unicorn Guest

I too love all this so I dont think it can be good as long as both people enjoy it.

5. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

"Normal" doesn't matter. Whatever yanks your crank, as long as 2 (or more) consenting adults do it.

As soon as we start "normalising" intimacy, we start regulating it.

Enjoy yourself, and allow the one/s you are with the same pleasures. That's all that counts.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

hope you hit my ass with something bigger than that little dick honey.,.. here take off my belt, smack me with my handcuff case nice and hard.. mmmm yeah.

7. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Well, I certainly don't like the term 'abuse', so I refuse to pick yes.

Like Alternative Thinker; I feel that everything in the bedroom must be mutually satisfying; unlike him, me and the girly do get pretty rough.

8. YourSweetestMemory

YourSweetestMemory Member

I'm the exact same way! We're wild in the bedroom, but out side of it...nothing but lovey dovey, mushy stuff. :p

9. kairilove

kairilove Member

Oh yes, spank me, whip me, bite me and choke me, pull my hair, tie me up and torture me, wax and needles, talk to me like a slut and treat me like a whore.... it all hurts so good lol, as long as it stays in the bedroom. Otherwise I want to be treated with respect. And I am a switch so be willing to take it back at least occasionally.

10. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

she likes it i don,t makes me mad lol when she spankes me

11. Aponymous

Aponymous Member

I think it really depends.
    Were you in any way abused as a child?
    Think before you answer.

12. patrick toomey

patrick toomey Guest

The points a re very well taken. Outside the bedroom, it is all love and kisses but inside that bedroom is where the better half turns all the cannons loose and I love her for it. If two people enjoy something, does that not preclude any abuse label being attached to their bedroom games?

Will someone please tell me how to join this group? Thanks to one and all in advance.

13. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

As long as it's consensual, it's definitely NOT abuse. I have a guy who gets sessions from me and he likes a roleplay where he is someone who had been an abuser and now I have seduced him with the intention of making him the victim. Once caught in my spider web, he finds himself on the receiving end of the abuse and degradation for a change. He abused women and now he will be abused by a woman. I unleash a non-stop torrent of abuse, insults and put downs worthy of The Exorcist. And I "violate" him, making sure I put him through something that surpasses what he put women through. "Take that you motherfucker" is what I scream as I "violate" him. Now, of course, neither of us are abusers. We are both simply playing parts. It's all a roleplay that he likes where the abuser becomes the abused. It's all consensual. It can halt at any time should things get too extreme.

NubbinsUp likes this.
  14. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Everything you say you like falls squarely within the concept of masochism. Some of it is physical, and some of it is emotional. 'Is this normal?' you ask. It's common, so yes, you could say that it's within the normal range of human likes and desires.

Regardless of the source of these desires, and most are rooted somewhere in childhood and we sexualize them as we get older, the better question than "Is this normal?" would be "Is this behavior maladaptive?"

As long as you have limits, a partner who respects those limits, and it doesn't interfere with the things that you say are truly important in life, such as a career or family relationships, then there's nothing maladaptive about indulging your interests.

If you indulge your sexual interests in such a way that gets you fired from your job, evicted from your apartment, facing incarceration, riding in an ambulance to a hospital emergency room, causing you to go into debt that you cannot afford to repay, or losing custody or your children, then it's maladaptive. Otherwise, enjoy.

15. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I had a girlfriend once who loved to have her nipples bitten hard as she was approaching orgasm. She would be on top and have her breasts dangling over my mouth. I would bite as hard as I could without actually biting a nipple off, and she would gasp, "Harder, bite it harder, Just Bite It Off!" I couldn't bring myself to bite any harder as I knew what would happen. For the next several days she couldn't tolerate any touch of the bitten nipple. The other one was available for play, though–until our next session.

That was many years ago, and she has gone through multiple partners since then. I doubt that all were as considerate as I was. By now she probably has had both of them bitten off. She is Nan in my exhibitionist women blog–probably now well known as nipple-less Nan.

Sex abuse to bite her nipples off? Probably, even though she begged for it.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2022