Set: after an mdma experience

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Desos, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Desos

Desos Senior Member

has anyone ever dosed the day after a strong mdma experience? had some great experiences this way.

2. Mzi

Mzi Member

I was donkey of cristal MDMA (half gram) before 2 weeks on the concert Depeche Mode in Sofia, Bulgaria.. But after that, tomorrow just Joint and beer:)

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Always done the MDMA after the dose myself, but it would probably be the same either way since the two drugs affects different parts of the brain. The only drawback could be the MDMA crash affecting the trip.

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

That's why I never have done it, the MDMA crash or fatigue from dancing all night usually takes me out of any type of set I would prefer to go into with an LSD trip.

I'm not suggesting there would be a strong tolerance but there is some pharmalogical overlap at 5ht2 receptor sites between MDMA and LSD as well.

5. Desos

Desos Senior Member

typically ive done this at festies. rolling one night, and the next night dosing. somehow the mdma crash is hardly noticable. you could even end up with a strong afterglow. so the afterglow totally overrides the mdma crash.

always kind of thought of it as, the mdma kind of loosens me up, softens me up, which in turn enhances the lsd experience the next night.