Servicing Straight Guys

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by JimInPhila, Dec 8, 2016.

1. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

Sorry, but you’ve never serviced a straight guy.

2. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Super Moderator Super Moderator

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I agree, it's so easy and discreet to whip it out and have it sucked off. A mouth is a mouth and if you close your eyes you can't tell the difference. I've sucked a lot of guys off where I was their first guy going down on them and every one of them said it was fantastic.

4. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

4 all the way

thepapasmurph likes this.
  5. minervalgriffin

minervalgriffin Newbie

So, if I'm blowing a hot man and he tells me he's straight, I'm having a difficult time imagining why or how I might change the subject from a nice blowjob into an argument about how I know better than him about whether he's straight or not.

How in hell would it benefit me, or him, if I were to argue with him?

The number of gay men around who think they are entitled to be the gatekeepers of heterosexuality is astounding! I understand that it was de riguer a couple decades ago to encourage gay men in the closet to come out and join the group. But these days I don't think anybody will thank me to lay down the gauntlet against a dude who identifies as straight and has a genuine appreciation for the way gay men suck dick.

As far as I'm concerned, he's not gay unless he says so. And if he guesses wrong, it's between him and his shrink.

Anyway, I'll let the urge to quibble over terminology pass, because I like to suck cock and it's impolite for me to talk with my mouth full.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
  6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've never once questioned a guy about his sexual orientation. I don't care because he's allowing me to suck his cock so we both get what we want. If he decides to return the favor all the better but I'm also content just sucking him off.

7. Flash73

Flash73 Guest

If you enjoy having your cock sucked because it feels good most guys are not going to worry about am I now Gay, Bi or something in between straight and gay? I doubt it. I have always identified as straight, but I do like the feel of a nice hard cock in my mouth and sucking it and giving all the pleasure I can to the guy the cock belongs to. I just enjoy it. But, I also loving licking a beautiful pussy just as much if not more. Who cares about names?

8. Escierto

Escierto Members

My transgender girlfriend has a lot of gay guy friends. It always surprises me that they are enthusiastic about fucking or sucking a straight guy - either giving or receiving. It’s like doing a straight guy gets higher points than doing a gay guy?

Well I'm curious and FWKbi like this.
  9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I don't know about scoring more points but I can say my first few experiences were with gay men and they all were so excited to be with a str8 man. They really enjoyed watching me sucking their cock saying "Wow, your a natural"...I just provided them with what I had enjoyed. I was kind of a natural, like I was meant to be sucking cock.

10. Nakednudist

Nakednudist Members

I'm known as the area fag, I regularly service a number of str8 guys.

11. Melancholyfornostalgia

Melancholyfornostalgia Members

You don’t have sex with straight guys your either a rapist or their gay and in denial

if a straight guy got women drunk to have sex with them that would be rape this is not different do not take advantage of people if they don’t agree to sex before the alcohol you don’t get to have sex :(

I’m not saying your a bad person or anything but this comes off rapey or they come off in denial it saddens my heart either way

12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

As I've stated before I've never once questioned a guy about his sexuality that contacted me for a blow job. They wanted/needed their cock sucked and I've never asked them why, many have told me it was because their wife wasn't giving enough so they sought out a guy to do so because another woman wouldn't be so willing to do so on a whim. The whole subject of "titles" attached to sexuality turns me off, I don't care what an individual titles themselves to be. I enjoy sucking cock and have been doing so for many, many years and if a guy was in need of my services I would help them out. I never once forced anything, I just provided them with what it was they were needing. It's not my fault I suck cock better than many other guys wives.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  13. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I have several guys that are straight and I suck them often when having a get together. While the party is going on I often end up in the bathroom with one of the guys sucking their cocks! Once you suck a cock word gets around and some times the party is made only so you can suck cock believe it or not!

14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've attended several parties that provided me these very same results however I was sucking their cocks outside on the other side of the house, or behind the shed, or back just inside the tree line. One party in particular I remember I sucked four different guys off (all married to women) who had eventually started a guys poker night just so they could get their cocks sucked properly and play some cards but it was mainly to get themselves sucked off with no strings attached.

15. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I had one guy invite me to his house for dinner but I knew what he wanted so i just went along with it. I ended up sucking his cock half the night while his wife watched TV and at times she would take a peek at us. now that was hot having her watch. Lot of married guys love having their cocks sucked but they wont suck cock!

16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

You are right, but it never bothered me being asked to suck their cock without reciprocation. I enjoyed sucking off every married (to women) man's cock as many said I was better than their wives. Could do things they could not or would not do. I've always enjoyed the compliments.

17. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

For some reasons guys love my legs the first they do when we're in bed is start feeling my legs.....?

18. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Probably so I can open them..................

Happy Guy likes this.
  19. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

My exposure to M2M sex came at an adult book store, getting my cock sucked through a gory hole. I never thought about it being straight, bi, or gay. It just felt good to have my cock sucked. After I started sucking cocks, I considered myself bi because I liked women, too. Women don't seem to care for me anymore so I just call myself a cocksucker. Proudly so because I'm a good cocksucker.

Poplo., Jesse49, FWKbi and 2 others like this.
  20. Jerry D

Jerry D Newbie

Ok so I'll take opinions here.
    I consider myself straight. I've never done anything sexual with a guy. Nothing.
    I am older and my wife is no longer interested in sex at all. I have no interest in
    finding a woman to start an affair with because of all the complications that causes and I need my money, I don't want to pay a hooker.
    So then we come to guys. There seems to be no shortage of guys willing to blow me just because they like it.
    I have zero interest in touching them. Just the orgasm and leave. I don't think that makes me Bi but what do you all think?

thepapasmurph likes this.