Seriously, why did I get married again?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by thesacredkitchen, Oct 20, 2010.

1. thesacredkitchen

thesacredkitchen Member

OKay I was promiscuous when I was younger.... I oddly enough enjoyed that to some extent. Don't get me wrong I had long relationships too. They always revolved around a great sex life though.

So I met my husband, he was a virgin. And although I find him incredibly attractive and he was a complete gentlemen. We got married fast, about 6 months after being together. I still love him, but I have to say did he false advertise or what!!

Everything I found so pleasing and unique about him turned out to be a load of shit, it was just a front, just saying shit to make a good impression. I should of known better when I came home to my apartment and he had moved in without me asking him to. I should of ended it there. But I felt bad about telling him to move out his shit and I wanted to see if it would work.

Don't get me wrong, he is a good guy. A good provider and an okay dad. But everything he is , isn't what he advertised to be.

Our sex life is pretty much horrible. I try so fucking hard to keep things interesting. I have tried tons of things and he loves it when I do them, but when is he gonna take over and start something.
    When we first got together he said he wouldn't stop til we both got our 'cookies', now I'm lucky if I see a cookie that he has provided me at all. He isn't willing to learn new techniques either, even though I have tried to explain, provided information etc....

I'm also a bit of a nympho, he doesn't realize how bad it is. And now with all this cock blocking himself, I'm starting to look at my neighbor (who is hott and a great smoking buddy) in ways I shouldn't.

He won't let me have a girlfriend. He won't help me out and a vibrator only goes so freaking far. Part of me (a big part of me) wants to indulge in forbidden fruit, the other part of me seriously just wants to say fuck it all together. Then there is this part of me where my love is still there, flickering in the wind, and I don't wanna jeopardize this... mediocre life we have.

2. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

stick a finger up his butt.

3. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

:iagree:

actually open up to him about getting into threesomes. if not with another girl, another guy. if not, what a prude. haha im just sayin. get fuckin sexy with him, desperate may be hot with some people. hehe be honest with with him if you have to

on even a more serious note, if you guys are only together because of a child, thats just the way it goes i guess..

4. euphoriaforall

euphoriaforall Member

I had a girlfriend like this once, it was kind of hard to feel anything when i had to tell her not to stop sucking my dick every 5 seconds.. literally :rolleyes:

5. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

this post ^^ changes everything lol

6. euphoriaforall

euphoriaforall Member

maybe like he said you should just try to be overly sexy. just do something crazy to break the ice or get him to finally get over the edge..

Idk what is wrong with that man. You are making me interested in you just reading this. :drool5:

7. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

this next songs called... 'she sucked my dick'. thanks.

SHE SUCKED MY DICK, THAT'S WHAT I SAID
    SHE SUCKED MY DICK, ON MY BED
    SHE SUCKED MY DICK, IN FRONT OF FRED
    SHE SUCKED MY DICK, BITCH I'M DEADDDD!!!

:drummer::guitarist::punk:

8. euphoriaforall

euphoriaforall Member

:groupwave:

9. euphoriaforall

euphoriaforall Member

lmao oh hip forumers, how i love you:2thumbsup:

10. Yazzz

Yazzz Member

I think the answer to this thread is that you are dumb OP. Very stupid.

11. raz5

raz5 زینب

12. thesacredkitchen

thesacredkitchen Member

well explain to me how im dumb then, you must have a good idea.

13. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

This is a question you should of asked us all before you got married not after. :)

The first sign of trouble is starting to date and a U-Haul shows up.

The second sign is immaturity on both parts.

If you want it to work buckle down and make it work. Take your own blinders off and have a look in your own mirror and work on it all. If not then walk away. Hire your own U-Haul.

14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

I'm still trying to figure out why the second paragraph thing has the the word "although"

15. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I stopped reading here.

Really, how could you expect this could possibly work out?

16. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

I just noticed the title says "again" lol

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

18. braininavat2

braininavat2 Member

I'm pretty sure that is not implying a second time, more a matter of speech..

I would just end it..You got married too fast and now it is not working out. Why waste each others lives when it doesn't sound like there is much of a foundation to even build from.

19. wild-flowers

wild-flowers forever arbitrary

Hold out on sex. Until he wants to take control. Each time will get better. I realise you're an incredibly sexual being but it will be worth the wait if his sexual frustration leads to him pounding you hard and pulling your hair. If it were me in a situation like this i'd get the show going and then just say i'm tired or something until he's so pent up from sexual energy he rips my panties off.

20. sophieclair

sophieclair Senior Member

This is exactly why I won't date a virgin. I am not willing to teach and would be frustrated trying to teach. I know everyone needs to start somewhere but the whole waiting till marriage thing just doesn't appeal to me.