Serious question for transgendered women, Pre op.

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by TetherSpout, Mar 9, 2012.

1. TetherSpout

TetherSpout Guest

This question is for transgendered girls with dicks who are seriously considering SRS. If you had a life partner that adored your penis out of love and saw it as not in any way making you less feminine or less of a woman, but rather simply as the most intimate and sensual part of your anatomy, to be lavished with erotic attention like any genitals and used to worship and express his/her love for you, would you still consider having your penis removed?

In other words, how do you view your penis? Do you see it as a real obstacle to your sexual identity as a woman, or are you merely concerned that it makes you look less so in the eyes of others? The reason I am asking is because sexual reassignment surgery, like hormone treatments, can have such a profound effect on a girl's ability to cum and make her seem less erotically responsive.

Personally, I am a normal heterosexual male. Yet, under the right circumstances, I could see myself easily being sexually attracted and falling in love with a transgendered girl. But probably not if she had her penis and scrotum surgically altered to resemble a clitoris and vagina. Even though she would likely still have orgasmic capabilities, I would feel like I'm making love to an inflatable plastic doll. For the same reason, I'd rather she had tiny hormone-induced titties, or no breasts at all, rather than large artificial boobs. To me, it doesn't matter what a girl has on her chest or between her legs... as long as it's real and responds the way it is supposed to.

2. panashe

panashe Guest

I'm sorry sweetness, but no you're not.

You're bi-sexual (or at minimum bi- curious). You want to have sex with someone who possesses a penis, and presumable an erection. Your interest in tgirls indicate this, but that okay, embrace this part of yourself.

Erections are sexy and fun. And so are tgirls.

regina73 and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  3. scarly04

scarly04 Guest

I can understand what you are getting at, well kind of anyway. But transsexual women want to be actually female, not just seen by one man as attractive. If you want a penis just date a fem gay. And in regards to the plastic doll comment. SRS is designed to invert the penis into a vagina which works in the same way as if one chromosome wouldn't have lost a leg. the hormones are pretty much the same deal, which bring me back to if you want a flat chested person with a penis and the ability to cum you should just go for a guy.

regina73 likes this.
  4. Redrabbits

Redrabbits Guest

That is 100% wrong. He is attracted to the feminine aspects more than the penis. If he was bi sexual or gay he would be attracted to men with penises.

As for your question, TetherSpout, I am thinking I may be transexual myself, I haven't even started the therapy but I think I will very soon. I'm attracted to women still so I identify myself as a lesbian so I'm kind of in the same situation. I have no intention of having my penis removed or getting fake breasts and I'm hoping I can find a woman who will accept that.

The few I have talked to, close friends, have told me that it would be "the best of both worlds" so I'm not too worried.

If I did change my mind but the woman I'm with still likes my penis then I doubt I would go through with it simply because I'd want to make her happy too and keep her sexually interested in me.

Excellent question and I admire you for being able to accept a transgender woman who still has a penis. :)

He doesn't want a guy, he wants a woman.

Transexual women -are- female. Not all transexual people want to have the genitals to match, it varies from case to case. Please don't speak for every transexual person, you simply can't without sterotyping.

regina73 likes this.
  5. Invisible Soul

Invisible Soul Burning Angel

How can you say that when he said he would only be interested in a transgirl if "she" still had a penis? The fact that he would not be interested in a transgirl if she'd had SRS means that the prescence of the penis on the body is integral to his attraction of transgender women, so panache is correct to say that would make him bisexual. A man only interested in transgender "women" with penises is not straight.

Yet he said could only be sexual with a transgirl with a penis. Without the penis, he would no longer be interested in being with that person, so no, he doesn't want a woman at all. He is sexually fetishising the male physical aspects of the individual, and would lose attraction to that individual if the male physical parts where no longer present. His comments on SRS also highlighted a complete ignorance of that type of surgery. Some cis-women are born with conditions that require some type of genital reconstruction surgery, or even a full neovagina to be created. Contrary to what most believe, genital reconstruction surgery is not exclusively performed only on transsexuals.

There is a difference between having transgender feelings, and having the medical condition known as transsexualism. Transgenders who see themselves as women, but don't mind or even enjoy their male genitalia are not really suffering from the same condition as those who have always felt a deep sense of discomfort and incongrousness with their birth genitalia, and feel that is a defect that needs to be rectified. The former is not classed as a medical condition, the latter however, is.

regina73 likes this.
  6. Redrabbits

Redrabbits Guest

Like I said, it varies from case to case. Please don't tell me about my own condition, some people are afraid of surgery and it's honestly NOT ABOUT THE GENITALS FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE. Genitals do not make the gender, his attraction to the woman is NOT ABOUT THE GENITALS he's just saying that he wouldn't mind them and thinks it's more "real" if they can orgasm with their real genitals. He is in no way bisexual, all men are stimulated sexually by erect penises anyway, look it up.

Also "woman" and "she" in brackets. Don't listen to this person, Tether, they clearly have no idea what they're talking about.

7. Invisible Soul

I'm just highlighting the difference between the two, and there is a difference. I'm not trying to tell you about your own condition, I'm merely stating that "transgender" is a wide umbrella, and not everyone under it is suffering from the same thing, and some aren't even suffering at all.

All men are stimulated by other men's erect penises? I'm sure there's more than a few men who would take issue with you on that one. How can you say his attraction has nothing to do with the genitals when he stated if they no longer had their male sexual organs, he would no longer be interested in being with them? Of course his attraction to them has to do with what genitalia they have (or indeed, don't have).

He doesn't have to listen to me, and neither do you, but I am entitled to my own view, just as you are, or anyone else. In my opinion, and a lot of other people's opinions, a man who is exclusively sexually interested only in non-op female transsexuals, and having no interest in being with a post-op transwoman is bisexual, as the prescence of the male sexual organs is key to their attraction towards transsexuals.

8. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

i'd say this comment inadvertently proves you're not heterosexual.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  9. Invisible Soul

Yep, I'd definitely say so too.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  10. Red_Rose

Red_Rose Banned

TetherSpout is obviously a tranny chaser. As Invisible Soul correctly says, he has a fetish for pre-op / non-op transwomen. There seem to be a lot of them on this forum. These men (it's always men) need to learn that transwomen undergo gender reassignment treatment to make their bodies fit their minds and their feelings - it's nothing to do with their sexuality. If they choose not to have surgery, it's not for sexual reasons, but because they feel they can live as women without the need for surgery, and / or because the surgery is too expensive, dangerous or troublesome. I would advise people like TetherSpout to take a more mature and sensitive approach towards transwomen particularly, and sex generally.

regina73 and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  11. Invisible Soul

I was trying to refrain from using that term myself, but that is exactly what he is.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  12. springfling

springfling Member

TeatherSpout, as well as may other uneducated souls, would like to redefine the term transsexual. A transsexual is a person who needs to change his or her gender completely, not a person who wants the best of both genders. It's not a person who is willing to stop transitioning in the middle of the process for personal sexual satisfaction. A man who is attracted to this kind of a person is a man who is gay and has a fetish. Unfortunately, it is people like these that give transsexuals a bad name and makes it difficult for us to gain acceptance.

Erin

13. TetherSpout

TetherSpout Guest

I asked the question at the beginning of this thread because I was trying to understand what makes a transgendered person tick. Unexpectedly, there has been a lot of pointless discussion and debate about my own sexual orientation.

Let me reiterate: I am about as straight as any man can be and I am particularly attracted to dainty feminine women; the fragile delicate kind with slender bodies, not the voluptuous man eaters. Transgendered women (I call them that because I assume they are truly women trapped in men's bodies) can be found in both categories. Some of them are so convincingly female that, even when knowing that they are transgendered, it is hard not to be attracted to them.

That's what started this. I saw a video of a transgendered girl who was just naturally so cute, petite and feminine that she tugged on my heart strings. I could easily see myself falling in love with her, just as easily as I might with any "real" girl that had a genital or breast deformity. Her penis didn't make her less of a woman in my eyes, but it did horrify me when she said she might have it cut off. I would be no less horrified if my wife announced that she was going to have breast augmentation surgery. I have a "thing" about making love to the real macoy. I consider things like breast or buttock implants and collagen lip enhancements ghastly, and there has never been an instance where they didn't turn me completely off, no matter how attractive she was.

That's why I asked the question. I'd rather she had a penis that is real and sensual and a flat chest, rather than some artificial construct of a vagina and enormous breasts. If I loved her, it wouldn't matter that she had a penis (being a part of her, I would probably love it just as much), but I would get no enjoyment if she had it removed and replaced by an artificial ****. Like I said at the beginning, it would be like making love to a plastic doll.

So I ask again: are transgendered women really that disgusted by their genitalia, or are they more concerned with how others perceive them?

14. Invisible Soul

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, not only transwomen have genital construction (or re-construction) surgery. There are certain medical conditions that women who are not trans can have, that also necessitates the need for such surgeries. Are those women "plastic dolls" too? If you think so, then you're just ignorant and insensitive.

Transsexualism is a medical condition. Hormones and reassignment surgery has been proven time and again to allieviate many of the symptoms of that condition. For genuine transwomen, surgery is a medical necessity, not a cosmetic surgery. For the record, you cannot be happy with your male genitalia, and to use them in sexual activity, and be transsexual. You can be transgendered and be in that category, but not transsexual.

To answer your question, when you say "transgendered women", I believe you are actually reffering to transsexual women. And yes, transsexual women really are disgusted by their genitalia. In many cases, this incongrousness with their born genitalia begins at a very early age. It has nothing to do with society's attitudes towards them.

No woman would want a penis attatched between her legs, so really, it makes complete sense that anyone who identifies completely and totally as female would loath having male sexual organs where they feel female ones should be. The people you are attracted to are she-males, not transsexual women. This is the simple truth, regarding men who would have no interest in being with a trans woman who is either post-op, or is pre-op, but has no interest or desire to use their male sex organs in sexual activity. Men who fetishise the male sex organs of non-op transgenders are in denial when claiming to be straight. It is also a fact that many transwomen do not want to be with men who fetishise their male physical attributes.

15. springfling

springfling Member

Just a couple of points to comment on: In one paragraph you say that you are as straight as any man and then in the next paragraph you say that you could be happy loving a woman with a penis. In the real world straight men are not interested in other people's penises.

Obviously I need to explain a little about gender reassignment surgery because what you've written shows that you haven't done any research in this area. Surgery of this type uses available skin from existing tissue. In spite of the fact that these types of surgeries are often carried out by plastic surgeons they don't practice making plastic vaginas. You should go to the website of one of these surgeons and see for yourself. Your posts in this thread make a mockery of not only transsexuals but the doctors that perform the surgeries.

And yes I was totally put off by having a penis for so many years. I took estrogen for several years to become the gender of my choice - female. And because of that my male genitals were not functional for the last few years.

And one last point. Gender reassignment surgery is very invasive surgery. It takes about a year to completely heal from this surgery but when it has healed there are no scars. When you're sleeping with a woman, you won't know if she was ever a male and because she is now officially a woman, she isn't going to tell you about it, either.

regina73 and snowtiggernd like this.
  16. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Maybe you need to be educated yourself, because as you put it, transgender (transsexual) WOMEN are "just a fetish" for gay men. You are WRONG! Transgender women are REAL people, with REAL feelings. Also, gay men are NOT physically attracted to women. Yes, some gay men are sexually attracted to twinks and Femboys, but in the end, twinks and Femboys are STILL males.

While I agree that any guy who's physically attracted to pre-op transgender women (no matter how feminine SHE is) certainly isn't straight (I know there's plenty of people who will argue this point), that doesn't necessarily mean he's gay, either. Bisexuality is also a REAL thing. Some people are into men and women (maybe even M2F or F2M as well). That doesn't necessarily mean those bisexual people are "fetishizing" anyone.

As a bisexual guy with an undeniable feminine side myself (maybe pansexual is more accurate), I've always had a soft spot in my heart, and great admiration for transgender WOMEN. It's takes a lot of courage, self love, and internal strength for transgender women to remain true and authentic to themselves in a world that can be unjustly cruel. I find it to be truly inspiring. The effort they put into being as feminine as possible, so that their body matches what they already know in their hearts and minds... That they are indeed WOMEN, regardless of what sexual organ is between HER legs.
    My compassion, empathy and attraction is very REAL, and NOT a kink or fetish in any way.
    I personally think the labels "tranny", "shemale", "ladyboy", and "chicks with dicks" are all disgusting, derogatory, and that it's usually those "tranny chasers" (people who fetishize transgender women), and people who don't understand (and are too ignorant to try and understand) that use those labels.

I know there are pre-op transgender women, and post-op transgender women. Regardless of wether they choose to have SRS surgery or not, they're ALL still women. They deserve love, respect, peace, compassion and empathy just like everyone else.

I have never dated a transgender WOMAN. I'm NOT single, but if I was, I wouldn't hesitate to persue a long-term, meaningful relationship with a transgender woman if there was mutual attraction. Her pre or post-op status would be irrelevant, and not deter me in any way. A woman is a woman. The fact that she may (or may not) have a penis (and wether she chooses to acknowledge and use her penis, or not) doesn't change the fact that she is a woman. It's what's in HER heart and mind that truly matters, not what's inside her panties.

regina73 and KathyL like this.
  17. exeter_ed

exeter_ed Newbie

My first experience with a trans woman was with my wife. She's trans and never intends to have the surgery. Neither of us consider it to be necessary, since we both have fun with her dick and nobody else ever has to know. It's not like we frequently visit nudist beaches or anything.

I love her penis more than any vagina I touched, but if for literally any reason she wanted to have the surgery, my opinion on it would be irrelevant. Would I miss her dick? Yes. Would I encourage her to keep it? Hell no. She is her own person and if she feels like having the surgery is an important part of her transition, then I support that.

If you really don't like vaginas and you can't accept the idea of being with a woman with a vagina, then I'd question your sexuality. Gynandromorphophilia is a genuinely recognised paraphilia with treatment options available.

If you prefer trans women to cis women, there are dating sites with filters on gender. I met my wife on okcupid with the gender filter set to Transfemme. I was merely curious. The fact that I met the love of my life is a coincidence.

Whatever you do, you need to remember that all people deserve to be respected. Don't go into situations with a fetish or a fantasy in mind. Trans women are women. And women are people.

snowtiggernd likes this.