Serious question and I expect a serious answer from all of you

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by bird_migration, May 9, 2004.

1. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Okay, here is the deal.
    Lately my former-sea-faring dog Stumpie is being overreactive to strawberries and all strawberry related products.
    How can I help her?

2. chandra anjali

chandra anjali Member

don't feed her anything like that, or just feed her a lot of it so that she will eventually come to live with her sickness in such a way that it becomes part of her reality and is no longer a burden but a way of life

3. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

dress her up as a strawberry. itll help her get over the fear

4. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Your dog must have been exposed to alot of strawberry products while at sea.

The ship must have been a strawberry/ cociane traficant... so it reminds your dog of his long time cocaine adiction, which he associates with strawberries.

So, do refrain from having any strawberry products or cociane in your dwelling, or especially up your ass... (so that he doesn't sniff it while he fucks ya there)

5. makno

makno Senior Member

i would say forge ahead and inure her to the berries , as former poster suggested , if strawberries were at all a fitting thing for a k 9 type , but ill have to go wiyh the removal of said allergen ....as meat is what doggies need to eat.

6. didge

didge Member

oh! ive had the same problem mr bird! and i'll tell ya, alls i did was ad a pinch o pepper, and one splash of olive oil to the strawberrys, and it seemed ta do the trick.

7. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

It's like when you go to the doctor and say "It hurts when I do this..." and the doctor says "Well, stop doing that then." If Stumpie is reacting to strawberries, then don't expose her to strawberries! Tada problem solved.

8. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Stumpie died from an overdose of strawberries.

9. maryfairy

maryfairy flower

i think the proper thing to do in this case would be to bury the dog... or get it stuffed. but i personally think thats disturbing

10. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

i think you should bury the dog in the garden, right by the strawberry plants.

btw, bird, do you really have a dog named stumpie?