Serious implications of irresponsible use of psychedelics

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Hemisphere, May 4, 2007.

1. Glordag

Glordag Member

Heh, it was interesting for me to see PsychMyke actually make compromises and listen to what I was saying. From what I keep seeing people say about him, I was expecting him to be some sort of senseless, stubborn, and childish maniac. It turns out he was just the opposite. He's OK in my book, not that my book means a lot on here :p.

2. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Im not stubborn...when people prove me wrong or make an arguement with intellegent comments, its not that I dont listen. I have strong view points, and people like four winds call me immature childish and stubborn because i express my viewpoints. However, UNLIKE four winds, my views are based in fact, i dont talk out of my ass and contradict my own arguements...some people on this forum think im full of shit and that I lie about my psychedelic use for some reason...but i really could care less, i think ive more then proven my knowledge on the drugs that I take.

People have made judgments about me that are set in stone because of one thread where i admit, i childishly freaked out on someone who was tracking my posts and flaming me, but like i said, they can think what they like...i post here to spread intellect and knowledge on psychedelic substances. People think I'm arrogant because in my posts i always act like I'm right, which isnt the case, its just i strongly back my arguements because i base them from legitimate sources. It not like i shut down everyone and believe my point is the only right one, but when people argue and i think they are wrong, I will express my views...it is a 100% open forum after all.

3. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Grow up, young man.

Grow up. Please. For our sake.

4. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Wow, yes, drugs are being used in the wrong way and there's some drugs one should not take. I'm sorry for your friend's problems. My uncle also believes that the government is controlled by the macins lol... Cept he doesn't take drugs, haha!

5. Glordag

Glordag Member

Nice rebuttal o_O

6. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

im staying out of this, but psychmyke is a straight up decent person. so everyone else shut the fuck uip for christs sake.

7. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Member

Interesting reply from Four Winds there.

I never quite figured out why, because it always comes across so unconvincingly.. but it seems to me that often younger/less mature posters think that the best way to prove themselves is to accuse others of being both young and immature :)

Beautiful irony I guess. Horray for anonymity on the net :D

8. superusername

superusername Member

drugs are a double edge sword some people can take them some can't thats about it.
    thats my 2 cents

9. Glordag

Glordag Member

Unless Four Winds lied about his age he's not that young, lol. I'm just curious to hear why he has such a problem with PsychMyke, really. I'm a bit confused about the whole thing.

10. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

OMG someone argue with me for Christs sake. Come on, I can take it.... I eat acid just because! i can have a bad trip and fry my brain out. Someone get the straight jacket and prepare the padded room.

11. Glordag

Glordag Member

*argues*