Separating Nudity From Sexuality

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by matt1162, Mar 24, 2017.

1. matt1162

matt1162 Members

It still seems that naturists often get associated with sexual perversion even in more enlightened times. I'll admit there is something sensual about being naked outdoors in front of others but it's not a boner inducing kind of thing (usually). I have moments when I want to show off my body in more of a sexual way but when I'm at a nude beach or nude resort, I feel differently. I just like feeling free. I just wish there were more nude recreational resorts in my area. I live in a rural area and have to drive at least 3 hours to go someplace where you can be socially acceptable being naked in mixed company.

2. modeve

modeve Members

I agree that nudity is centuries' old life style. In old days Sparta young girls and guys used to march nude. History tells that if a guy crossed age limit fixed for marriage, as a penalty he had to walk nude in nude even in extreme cold. Also look at Plato. He advocates nude gyms for guys and girls collectively. So if we embrace nudity, it is nothing new, nor sexual only.

FireWolf78 and Bilby like this.
  3. Luz Angélica

Luz Angélica Members

The repression of sexuality is a large part of what makes these times (like all of history) unenlightened. People are accustomed to viewing it as something to be obtained in exchange for something else (usually economic security) as this is what's programmed into us from an evolutionary standpoint. In order to advance beyond the current hell that is this world, we must become more than animals and release the power of sexuality in a spiritual paradigm, elevate ourselves to the celestial plane through its intensely pleasurable sensations. There's no reason to separate nudity (part of our enlightened state of being) from sexuality (also part of our enlightened state of being) unless you want to perpetuate the oppressive Abrahamic (animalistic) regime that keeps humanity divided and spiritually bankrupt.

FireWolf78 and Gargantua like this.
  4. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

I don't see why it's necessary to separate nudity from sexuality. What makes you think they're linked in the first place?

1 person likes this.
  5. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

We are all sexual beings, no matter if we are clothed or not. So even if you have the resolution to separate, you'll fail. The more important question is how you behave.

6. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

If you live in a rural area, maybe you can find some remote stretches to practice nude activities, for example hiking or swimming at a lake or canoeing a creek. I would recommend to do this in a little group of open minded people (no matter if they also go bare or not), as this does lower the risk that others you possibly meet would label you as a pervert.

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Having the ability to be able to say out loud you can separate nudity from sexual feelings doesnt mean shit.

Doesnt mean anyone is going to believe you

8. morrow

morrow Visitor

Surely if you have to question it, then you can't do it?

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

The only difference between those supposedly open minded people and the hard headed ones, is the ones you label open minded are agreeing with you too your face, dont want to be confrontational, tell you what you want to hear. The Hard headed ones, more upfront, feel no need to kiss your ass

You have no idea what is really going on in their heads of those open minded ones, they may actually be more hard headed towards you, once your back is turned

Over the internet you can create your own little world of how you want to see things

In real life, the easy test comes when its someone elses 19 yr old daughter, You dont think most of these middle aged nudist guys arent going to be just that little more motivated to be around other couples that may bring their 19 yr old daughter along, or eyes peeled at whoever is the youngest woman at the nudist resort, then go back to the hotel room, have a fap?

Who are you kidding? Same rules as everywhere else. Do you think any of the other woman, even your own wives actually believe you are able to separate nudity from arousal.......because they nod and act like they agree to your face?

No one believes this shit

10. matt1162

matt1162 Members

Right now I just want some place to show my damned 44 year old naked body! I just started weight training again and I've lost 40 lbs.! I look better at 44 than I did at 19 with no exaggeration!

11. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

I don't do it to be seen by others or to be nude in front of or around others. I do it because it feels good, and people seeing me or being near by bothers me, if anything. If I wanted to be seen by the public, I'b be naked downtown at noon. But I don't so I won't.

12. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

So i obviously did misinterpret your initial concern. I thought you are looking for some social accepted opportunities to run around nude just for your own comfort. But now you seem to be into this exhibition thing, so hiking in some remote woods wouldn't solve, as you are keen for audience. Maybe there are some fitting events around where you live or some of these special piggy beach stretches, but of course no one will be able to tell you about as long as you don't tell where you live. For me it looks like posting requests is more important for you than to receive answers. Sorry.

FireWolf78 and the_erect_one like this.
  13. matt1162

matt1162 Members

I'm sorry, I guess tone just can't be interpreted on a chat room. My comment about showing my naked body after my weight loss was a tongue in cheek joke. I do enjoy nude recreation just for the sake of being nude and I admit that I find it better if other like minded people are around who aren't going to be offended by my nudity. I guess my attempt at humor failed. But the part about me losing that weight and looking better at 44 than 19 is the truth. It's amazing what 3 nights a week at the gym can do! I feel better mentally with fewer depression episodes.

14. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

I can beat that! I am 57 but look 20-ish! Four decades of road/MTB cycling/bushwalking and NO gym or weight-training stuff or whatever. And I eat what I want (I like chocolate, and Easter is a-coming!!). To be sure, it's in the Celtic genes!! I was brought up in nudist resorts (all have gone now from the State in which I live) and apart from the occasional "bad apple" / "blow-in wannabe", it was a great upbringing. The resort was pretty much my second family for 3 decades.

The downside for me not looking like an elder-nudie is that I am often shadowed on nude beaches by the "wrong crowd" looking for "action". At one time last summer here I was shadowed/followed by one old guy, then a few minutes later it was 6 of them!! This sort of adverse behaviour on nude beaches can well and truly turn people off and generate very negative publicity. Home and the bush (e.g. camping) is a wonderful, undeniably safe and affirming experience.

So where is your problem? Find a nude beach to flaunt it, or go nude around home, camping, even drive nude. If you live in the bush, as I do, go au naturel all the time.

I don't give a stuff about boners. When I had my appendix out decades ago (in my mid-youth), a boner was my best friend: it kept the sheets off the surgery site. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. matt1162

matt1162 Members

Unfortunately the nearest nude beach is a 20 hour drive from me. There is a nude resort about 5 hours away. As for the "wrong crowd", my first trip to a nude beach was ABSOLUTELY RUINED by gay men trying to get sex from me. I'd tell them I was straight but they still wouldn't leave me alone. I don't know what's wrong with some gay men. It's like they have no concept that there are straight men who do not want sex with them.

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Dude, seriously, you think ANYONE thinks you look 20ish?

So you are driving 5 hours to pretend to be disgusted "gay" men are hitting on you?

What if I were to tell you none of them are gay, just guys like you, usually married, on the internet somewhere else complaining how "gay" men ruin nudist beaches

You tell that story to ANYTHING female, and they are just going to think you are talking about older guys, you are cruising these places for younger guys, there werent any, so you complain about "gay" guys your age or older

17. matt1162

matt1162 Members

I'm not sure what the hell you are trying to say. I was 25 years old and in top physical condition when my nude beach trip was ruined. Believe me, when a naked man walks up to another naked man striking up a conversation and then proceeds to start stroking his cock on the beach, I think there's a 99.5% chance he's gay and wants to fuck me.

Manzarak likes this.
  18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Then a day later I stumble on the thread you made here about wanting to find a dominant woman to 'force' you to suck off a other guy.

C'mon, seriously....

19. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

A 20 hour drive to a nude beach?
    Well, kit out your backyard and enjoy life au naturel there.

Of the "wrong crowd", yes this is a problem, of gays almost routinely making the assumption that a single straight male nudist is "looking for action". As I said, I have been shadowed by these types, often enough to make me angry. As a photographer of the landscape (not nudes!), it is most interesting to note that when they see a 4kg camera on a spike-footed tripod come onto the beach, they scatter and flee! At all times on the beach I absolutely do not want their attention nor advances, and I tell them just so. You do need to assert yourself, that is all. My first nude beach visit was many, many, many years ago (1980?), and aspects of it left a sour taste. Bbeing hassled by gays is not a new phenomenon by any stretch, but it is very much more prevalent now on my two nude beaches than I can remember decades ago.