Sense of Smell

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by TrenchTownRock, May 17, 2004.

1. TrenchTownRock

TrenchTownRock Member

Ok, here's a question for stoners out there who have to hide their smoking from their parents/guardians. When you smoke, and are eventually stoned, do you find that your sense of smell is fucked up? When I smoke in my basement (my usual place), I come upstairs and attempt to smell from the top to see if there is any marijuana odor in the air. When I do this, I can't smell marijuana...I can't even smell smoke...it's weird. This happen to anybody else? Maybe I'm just weird, lol.

2. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I find that once you smoke, you can't really detect the smell as well as someone who hasn't smoked. If you hadn't smoked, you would be able to smell the odor much better IMO.

3. bertrose

bertrose Member

I find i can't smell whatever i smoked anyways...it doesn't even have to be pot, tobacco, whatever...i don't know why

4. wenis

wenis Member

someone else can probably smell it more than you. we can be tokin' in our living room and i wont smell it. leave the house for a bit, come back in and i can smell mary jane plain as day.

5. EuphoricBallah

EuphoricBallah Member

i can never smell weed after im high. My sence of smell gets fucked up too, its not just you.
    ;)