seniors finding new thrills

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by topper, Jun 24, 2022.

1. topper

topper Member

After many years of being married, have you found new thrills to make things exciting again? What kind of New sexual things have you discovered that turn you both on? Was it something that one of you liked or wanted to try, but the other never did, but now you find it to be a Thrilling addition to a faded out sex life?

Vajohna likes this.
  2. steve smith

steve smith Members

I love stroking a nice hard cock. I love stroking a cock while in my knees. I use a nice lube and I pay a lot of attention to his balls and his ass hole. After I get him off I use a nice cool wash cloth to clean him up. It feels so good as I wash his cock . I will put it in my mouth after I clean it just to see if he wants me to get him off again

3. Rex Wayne

Rex Wayne Members

Letting another older man top me have sex in me and like to feel him cum in me I m more of a submissive bottom

Vajohna likes this.
  4. Paddington2023

Paddington2023 Members

Trying to find my prostrate to feel the sensation and hopefully orgasm. Still no joy. I’ve even tried using my wife’s rabbit. I couldn’t believe I manage to slip the whole shaft in my butt!

Vajohna and suolsu like this.
  5. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Not so much new thrills as finding new people to continue playing with :p:p

Fireballs469 likes this.