Senior sex question regarding not cumming

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Panama Jack, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife and I are a senior couple and lead a very healthy and active sex life. Sex for us is 3-4 times weekly using oral,toys, hand and intercourse. We are a lucky couple. Last night I was using a cockring. (We had sex about 36 hours earlier.). So while we were fucking I never could reach a point of cumming. We fuck and fuck and changed positions many times. Finally I removed the cock ring and my penis stayed hard and we fucked more. My wife is a great sex partner and enjoyed the extra orgasms. We continued to fuck until I could not go anymore. My wife even tried to get me to cum by hand and BJ. I never did cum and went to sleep with hard penis. This is the first time this has happened to me. Has this happened to anyone else. Don't get me wrong I really enjoyed giving my wife a good fucking and she liked it too, but this was excessive.

2. Brad Jhonsen

Brad Jhonsen Members

i don,t it was excessive ..

3. cincy

cincy Members

We are a senior couple, and have sex multiple times a day, but I am not allowed to cum (i'm horny all the time). When I am allowed to cum, it sometimes takes up to 48 hours to get horny again, probably an age thing.

4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Cincy, As I said we have sex 3-4 times weekly. Not 3-4 daily like you. When we have sex I cum every time except for the time I mentioned above. Looking back now I believe it had something to do with the cock ring. I know I was edging and may have climaxed without knowing it. It may have been too tight and my cum must have backed up if that is possible. We did have sex the next afternoon and I shot a good load.