Senior Pranks

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by tinkerbella208, May 27, 2004.

1. tinkerbella208

tinkerbella208 Member

Okay so today was the day that the seniors at my school had their prank .... they had a water-balloon fight in the senior hallway right after my school principal (mr. assfucker) just finished the announcement giving " anyone who participates in these immature and foolish acts blah blah interefernce to education blah blah" speech the seniors started chuckin balloons in the hallways at each other. so now most of the seniors and also lots of the juniors are suspended for 5 days ...... im just so glad that they actually went through with it and that no one chickened out ...

but anyways .... i was wonderin if anyone has some good prank ideas for when i am a senior next year..... i go to a small boring and lifeless school so just give me some ideas so my class can give everyone who has fucked us over in the past what they deserve!!!

2. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

have you ever played that game where you and your friends think up a word before hand thats got nothing to do with the subject matter of the lesson.
    e.g. toothpaste in a history lesson.
    then you have to get your teacher to say your word without saying the word yourself

S

3. alex714

alex714 To the Left

ive never really played any pranks

once in high school, me and some friends wrote some stuff on this schools front side, actually we didnt even write it, we bought all this hot yellow duct tape bc we were too chicken to use spray paint
    ...it was so stupid, we wrote something like 'suck my tits' . guess it wasnt even a prank, just vandalizism...

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

next year im doing some pranking....but dont tell anyone...hehe...anyway heres my big plan....

step 1 - get 150 bras off of ebay
    step 2 - find some people to help
    step 3 - get a gitaway car
    step 4 - cover the trees in bras

i will do this on a sunday night so on monday everyone will see the bras
    ...funny stuff...

5. dhs

dhs Senior Member

I went to a small boarding school in Vermont and one of the best pranks was when a teachers VW bug was stolen from him (he lived on campus) brought into the building and carried up two flights of stairs (no joke) to the auditorium where we had morning meeting. That was pretty funny.

6. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i did that but i used gum balls
    so insted of people slipping on them and creating a law suit aginsed me
    they got stuck to the floor and to peoples shoes it was great...
    i never got cought
    but i coust me about $50 for all the gum balls

7. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

we never did any cool pranks. we just mostly skipped school.

8. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

someone at my cousins school covered the stairway railings with rat poison

9. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

Black Marks On All Your Permenant Records!!!!!!!!!

10. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

my senior prank...we circled the school and the surrounding area (this is in the city of boston btw) and we had tons of water balloons. as school got out, we got everybody, teachers and administration included, plus some popo and regular people. it was fun...hahaha