Semen Taste

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Mr. Berguh, May 29, 2007.

1. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Ha...totally.

Wasn't that Rod Stewart though?

2. nakedtreehugger

nakedtreehugger craaaaaazy

i think cum tastes pretty damn good. i'm actually not that fond of giving head, but i like the taste of his cum. i'm still sometimes wierded out by being bisexual rather than lesbian though, so it's probably all a head thing *pun intended* lol! then again i've only ever had vegetarian cum, and i've heard that makes a huge difference. but yeah... yum!!!

3. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

I mentioned this somewhere else around here but I'll put it here because I'm really curious about it: does anyone else find the aftertaste of really bad white wine to be kinda like the aftertaste of cum? (oh god don't let it just be me!)

Treehugger, weirded out by being bisexual huh? I just got this mental image of you passing some hot guy and thinking "Aw...crap. I guess I like guys after all. Gah, and I was so enjoying being a lesbian." :)

4. dirtydog

dirtydog Banned

Oral sex without a condom is a known transmission route for HIV, since the mouth may have lesions such as bleeding gums. I don't think there are any good data with regard to transmission by semen swallowing. If you're not sure about your partner, use that condom whether he likes it or not, or just tell him to forget it.

A great many HIV carriers are silent carriers with no symptoms who don't know they have it.

5. Annabela

Annabela Member

men eaters are more salty and bleach like and those who eat fruits or vegetarians are sweet or almost no taste:)

6. Annabela

Annabela Member

i ment......meat eaters:)

7. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Really, Annabela? I've heard that before but I wasn't sure whether to believe it.

My guy loves steak, so I guess I'm doomed lol...it's definitely salty and bleachy.

8. Oblivious_GaL

Oblivious_GaL Member

I had the 'priviledge' of swallowing my bf semen.He was on top of me & i was lying on the bed.So i had no choice but to swallow them though I had no intention to swallow at all.Anyways, its SUPER SALTY.The after taste was bitter.I didnt liked it at all.So i gulped down a cola drink to get rid of the taste.My bf was kinda stunned.He didnt know what to say or do.Hehehehe which is kinda funny to think about it now.

He's a smoker.Could that be the cause of the bitter taste?I dont think I want a second serving anytime soon.YIKES!

9. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

OP is from Cali and hasnt tasted his own cum? I cant believe that kind of question would come from a fleshly being. A slightly more advanced primate>
    Not ment to insult.. How did you come to be what is your origin, Why do you have body functions. How do you know your not soppose to eat it? How do you know your not soppose to eat your own boogers, Eat your own toenails, Spread your toejam on crackers and serve it as o'durves. Eat the wax in your ears.
    Eat sunburn skin you pealed off yourself, Eat your scabs, Eat you eye snot...

Wtf........ Shoot a HOT thick load on your GF's pretty face, Show her how much you love her and respect her{lol} and lick it off and swollow.......

10. His_Fallen_Angel

His_Fallen_Angel Member

depends on what you eat/ drink pineapple is supposed to make it really sweet and alcohol makes it really bitter.

11. His_Fallen_Angel

His_Fallen_Angel Member

and with the whole swallowing thing ...you taste it anyways get it over and prevent a mess

12. Reigning Fire

Reigning Fire Member

I have never inquired about the taste of semen. But I once knew a girl who knew how to squirt and she made me swallow. Her juice didn't taste bad at all, so I just drank it everytime she came and I never got sick.

13. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

How exactly did she make you swollow?? Was you pinned down or supin?

14. Cuff

Cuff Member

You expect someone to go down on you but you arent willing to take a teeny tiny taste of your cum? Something about that doesnt sound very fair, to me.

15. Darling_CJ

Darling_CJ Member

I hate the taste personally.. unfortunately.

Won't gag but it's not something i'd like to have in my mouth too often!

16. stant_117

stant_117 Member

WTF is wrong wit u DUDE? :huh:

17. The Marko

The Marko Member

It isn't fair but simply that's the way it goes and i like it this way very much [​IMG]

18. Cuff

Cuff Member

Perhaps thats the way for you, but not all. Some guys arent so afraid of their own jizz that they taste it themselves, ya know. Besides, if you liked the way things are that much, why would you be asking us what it tasted like?

One word love - curiosity.

19. BabyMopar

BabyMopar Member

it really does depend on what the guy eats whether it will be sweet, salty, bitter, etc... i have found that if a guy eats sweet fruits (pineapple, strawberry, pears, grapes, etc) then his jizz will be sweeter... if he eats a lot of garlic it makes it bitter... in general it normally doesnt have any flavor it is just salty

20. sirphon

sirphon Member

cuff any every other person to critize mr berguh. it is perfectly ok to wonder what the taste is without actully wanting to test it(I myself am the same status) it disgust me mentally since I'm stright(in my case each to his own reasons). I have no problem going down on a woman and letting her come in my mouth but my own (and others) jizz disgust me. the reason i wanted to know how it testes is that I didn't want my GF to suffer from it so I asked her.

for forum that is supposed to be all about free love everybody are real hastey in judging people for the things they don't like.