selling oxycodone

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by GregTheMagician, Feb 8, 2009.

1. GregTheMagician

GregTheMagician Senior Member

so by complete luck I have come across several Oxycontin pills.
    i've been thinking of trying them out by my chemistry teacher tells me that these go for upwards of $80/pill which would make this quite profitable.
    however, i have no idea who i could possibly sell these to.

so my question is:
    should i try them out or sell 'em off? and if s, to who?

2. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

if your desperate for money go ahead and sell em. if not grind em down and snort some.

3. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

if you try them, chances are you'll like them so much you wouldn't want to sell them.. and depending on how much you have, you'd just need to be careful you don't get physically addicted and then run out.

though if i were you i'd try them anyway, if you came across them free you might as well enjoy them.

if you decide to sell them, you could charge $1/mg to random people you know from school or whatever if they're willing to pay that (obviously though don't run around screaming you have them, just let people know who you know might be interested). but if you're selling to friends, definitely cut them a sick deal.

4. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

yeah man sell them bitches anywhere from 30-60 bucks although if u find some dope sick people u could get like 80 or even more :eek:

but if u try them u will love them

may i ask how u came into possession of them?

5. sah9486

sah9486 Guest

hey my name is sar and i just moved to chicago area from fl. im in need of a hook up for oxy. message me at cccdebtfree@aol.com i would buy whatever you got. please contact me back

6. CherokeeMist

oh really?

:piggy:

7. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

LOL narcs

8. sah9486

sah9486 Guest

not a narc. but i guess how you could think that its all good. im just getting desperate. ive been on suboxone for 4 weeks moved to chicago and the doctor wont transer my script unlees i see him in person. which is impossible. i really dont want to get back on methadone that was worst than when i was on oxy/roxi. thats prolly what ill do though i have no more options.

9. sah9486

sah9486 Guest

well anyone has any suggestions you can also get me at myspace.com/sahsmyspace

10. sah9486

sah9486 Guest

i thought you were in chicago area anyway. sorry i thought i did a search for a forum in chicago. nevermind!

11. CherokeeMist

you can't come on here with three posts asking questions like that...

and never in an open forum.

12. sah9486

sah9486 Guest

well i didnt know ppl are talking about shooting heroin and shit. jeez i had no idea i was just asking if that kind of stuff was around this area. not asking someone to send them to me or anything i just didnt know what the chicago scene was like.

13. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

first of all you need to know what strength they are to do them or sell them. One side should say O C stamped on it , the other side will say 80 , 60, 40, 30, 20, or 10, which is the amount of milligrams in the pill. the highest strength ( 80 mgs ) usually goes for 60 dollars, a 40 for 30, 20 for 15. especially if your in high school, im also interested in why your chemisry teacher would tell you how much oxycontin sells for, and why you told him you found some. must be a chill ass teacher

14. GregTheMagician

GregTheMagician Senior Member

nah, he just started talking about it one day in class and he mentioned that oxycodone goes for $80/pill. he never touches the stuff, but his brother and sister are both coke dealers. so he just started lecturing on it.

15. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

LOL i wish i was in that class

16. mephist00

mephist00 Member

me too, WTF lol..

17. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

seriously.. In high school, I had a single cool teacher that told the class he smoked pot occasionally. Only 1.

18. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

You are coming onto a public forum asking how to sell your drugs.

Wonderful.

Opiates sell themselves...you don't need a forum to tell you how to, or to tell you prices.

19. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

1st legit pig ive seen
    ___

sah9486

[​IMG]
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GregTheMagician [​IMG]
    so by complete luck I have come across several Oxycontin pills.
    i've been thinking of trying them out by my chemistry teacher tells me that these go for upwards of $80/pill which would make this quite profitable.
    however, i have no idea who i could possibly sell these to.

so my question is:
    should i try them out or sell 'em off? and if s, to who?

hey my name is sar and i just moved to chicago area from fl. im in need of a hook up for oxy. message me at cccdebtfree@aol.com i would buy whatever you got. please contact me back

20. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

yea dude msg him get some pillz via fed ex overnight :rolleyes:

lol