Sellin Question

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by MeatWagon499, Jan 6, 2006.

1. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Best idea is to get a daft kid selling it for you that keeps a journal. With your name in it. If hes caught you can say hey look theres me in his book, I just buy a bit of personal of him now and then.

2. I_GRW_FIRE!

I_GRW_FIRE! Member

LOL....LOL...o' shit thats funny

3. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

Never a good idea to admit to a crime. Come on.

4. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

It's a GREAT idea to admit to a crime, if it gets you from being charged with a more serious crime.

I got stopped once and the cop started tearing up my van.
    "Why are you tearing up my van?" I asked.
    "I'm looling for your dope" he replied.
    "Well since you're gonna find it, how about if I tell you where it is and you quit wrecking my custom interior?"
    "Ok" he said.
    "Look between the drivers seat and the seat belt bracket."
    He does, finds a baggie with about 5 joints worth of weed in it. "AHA" he says "I knew you had dope."
    I get a ticket for marijuana poss. (in CA.) and get sent on my way.
    The reason I admitted to the crime of having pot was that
    -He probably would have found it anyway
    and
    -I didn't want him to find the 1,000 quaaludes I had hidden under the back seat.

5. PopDog

PopDog Member

Personally I've always kept records, I've found it quite useful for tracking trends and seeing what sells best to who where and when. I started with paper, but after a couple of years moved to digital records. Presently, I keep my records in the form of an excel spread sheet, stored on a 512-bit AES encrypted 2-drive RAID-0 setup, which is pretty damn secure, but not entirely impregnable. I keep a weekly back-up on a similar setup stored on a low-power linux server located at a friend's house, with encrypted transfers made over the net via a virtual tunneling network kept behind proxy servers. All in all, its pretty air-tight, but I'm not stupid enough to think that it couldn't be breeched if the person in question really, really wanted to know what was in there. You still have to keep a low profile and be smart about your business. I rabidly anticipate MagiQ's new quantum encryption system based on the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principal. It uses measurements of photons to create an encryption key, and due to the Uncertainty pricipal its easy to tell if someone is eavesdropping on the creation of the encryption since tiny things like photons are changed as soon as they are observed or measured. This layout makes it literally, physically impossible to crack the encryption, you would have to defy the laws of physics to even get close. Until I get my mitts wraped around such a rig, I'm sticking with common sense and a healthy dose of paranoia to keep me in the clear.

6. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

way to stick it to the man

7. posedat

posedat Member

dude... you just told anyone interested what your setup is... now anyone with the knowledge can hack your comp... loool

8. Scorpius

Scorpius Member

Yeah that is totally true lol

9. smokingitup

smokingitup Member

if ur gonna keep a journel keep it with your stash or some place that has nothing to do with you no names and dont bother bout code if they find ur stash and find a book in code anywhere near u there computer will crack it easy

10. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

I keep records of every business transaction.

How will you know if you make a profit if you do not keep records.

No names or details of the product are necessary.

Incoming money and expenses.

It is very easy to disguise this. Depending on how big you are I can give you advice on how to deal with some of the issues discussed here.

11. ninfan77

ninfan77 Member

You have a lot of posts for someone who arrived less than 6 weeks ago ;) ^^^^^

TURBO MAN

12. Unknown American

Actually post count really does not mean much. Most of my post are in Random Thoughts.

Plus I know people here from another place I was banned from. Also some of us growers do not get out much.

I would say that you have a small amount of posts considering how long you have been here.:)

13. SG69

SG69 Member

I keep track in my head. I spent X amount for this much, so I need to flip it at X amount to make my cash back plus profit.

14. ninfan77

ninfan77 Member

I just don't trust people who post 500 posts in a month.... as many ppl see post counts as trustworthiness online... makes me wonder why you're so eager to fit in ... ;)

15. Unknown American

Well I do not really post to please you.:)

Anyone who rates trustworthiness based on post count is an idiot.

I don't fit in here but that does not matter. I am here for my own amusement.

If you disagree with anything I say why not challenge it?

I suppose is is easier to challenge someone on post count number rather than the actual content of what they are saying.

Some people take the internet way to seriously.:)

16. ninfan77

ninfan77 Member

I never noticed that this thread was reopened after 6 months... i never bother reading that far back...

17. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

I keep a book of people that owe me money. But the list never gets big so i dont even use it that much. I have other people that deal for me in other schools.

next week I'll be going to a new school and I won't know anybody so I'll have to basically restart the whole dealing proccess.

18. aHud (ebk)

aHud (ebk) Member

from my experience alone i would say theres no use in a "journal"...if your pushing enough weight maybe...but all its going to end up being is incriminating evidence...dont count your money untill you re-up...and when you do re-up make sure to take out the maximum amount you plan on smoking and never cross into your sell stash