seems like noone understands me......

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by heeh2, Jun 27, 2006.

1. woodstock1969hippie

woodstock1969hippie Member

i feel just like that. i know what your talking about. everybody i know dont think the way i do there not really open minded or anything. they dont question the world or think beyond reality.

2. Spirit OF The Forest

Spirit OF The Forest Member

I think a lot of people are like that, but they don't go around telling people in fear of being labeled a complete dipshit. I feel like that from time to time, and it has nothing to do with the use of drugs, because I'm clean and I have always been. Either way, something always pulls you back into reality and you feel alright again. I guess ignorance really is a bliss, huh?

3. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

what do you mean?

4. legend 1967

legend 1967 Member

Realize that you owe yourself to try and lead a happy existence,always try never to cause harm to anyone.
    Is it wise to allow others responsibility for your being happy or unhappy?

5. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

well sometimes we dont have a choice in the matter......

and if someone forces that choice on themselves....they tend to lead lonely lives.....

and i hate being lonely....though im alone alot of the time

6. neponiatka

neponiatka Senior Member

i think i am an anarchist...yeah...sort of...but not really focusing on it... I just live...being not understood...:)

7. Natarsha

Natarsha Member

Heeh2 message me and I'll talk with you or even better if you have a MySpace come over there, message me and I'll give you my address and we can talk even more, as I'm on there all the time.

I understand you, your open minded and you want to understand what can't be understood.

I was talking with a guy at my work yesterday about my Step Sister's Epilepsy and he was looking at me like a nut cracker, thinking OH it's too hard, I don't understand and I could see he didn't understand so I just keep it up, to confuse him even more and it was so funny.