seems like noone understands me......

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by heeh2, Jun 27, 2006.

1. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

i havnt ever really had a deep conversation with someone who reely understands me.....iv tried hundreds of times to just spill out all of my thoughts and emotions but i usually end up with a....."what?" or a "umm.....ok"....as a response....i guess i have two ways of presenting myself............the way i could be ....and the way i want to be......but its all mental......i can luagh at jokes when their funny or i could just wounder about why that was humerous in the way that it was.......either way.....seeing someone get hit with a pie is always funny......

iv tried to get away from all of the....what is reality type of stuff because its kind of pointless....but i cant escape it now......i can see how much my spirit has detached from my body.....i tell my fingers what to do when i want something done....and they listen when i ask......its not just 2 entities working as 1 and more.......its 2 that work as a team......i see my body as kind of a pet now.....and when i look at the world......ahh.....nvm....

does anyone else feel like this?.......

2. AfricaUnite

AfricaUnite Member

How can anyone understand you? Do you realize what a complex arrangement of atoms you are? It would take a millions scientists a million years to even come close to understanding you!

I get what your saying, about your body being your pet but I try not to think about it too much, my body does what needs to be done, my brain sends the signals along through my spine and it gets there in double quick time so why worry? Be happy everythings working as it should.

3. prismatism

prismatism loves you

i know what you mean, but there are a lot of people in this world you can have an intelligent conversation with, without being scared of them scratching their heads and calling you a freak. keep trying :).

4. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

I have no clue what you mean and I am going to forget what you just said.

5. sam_sunrisa

sam_sunrisa Member

Try Spending Time Thinking And Doing For Other People And Less Time Thinking About Your Self, Your Needs, What Is Right Or Wrong With You. It Seems Self Indulgent!- Also Heeh2 Dude -spell Check Is A Great Tool -literally At Your Finger Tips.

6. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

Yeah, I didn't catch much of that either, but...

You're never going to be completely understood and that's not necessarily a bad thing. There are some things about everyone that only they will ever be able to understand. Don't try to be understood, just be yourself.

However, a period every now and then would help.

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the pretense of anyone really "understanding" anyone is pure propiganda myth, promoted by those who wish to dictate the perceptions of others, the whole shared ways people have of looking at things.

we can and probably do, all experience some of the same kinds of feelings, NOT always, or probably even as often as immagined, to the same stimuli.

our inner core 'who we are' is each totaly and absolutely unique, to every existing awairness in any form.

=^^=
    .../\...

8. bluenude

bluenude Member

i understood what you said.

9. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I am sure there are many people who feel the same way you do. Maybe you are just on a different plane of consciousness than most of the people you come in contact with, which is quite common for people who use certain drugs(I know, I am making an assumption). I figure you to be the type to endulge in shrooms and the like, which is certain to open your mind up to all different kinds of thought processes than most of the people you come in contact with, which is their loss, not your's. Just keep doing what you're doing and maybe you will come to realize that you don't need people to understand you. Eccentricity is a wonderful thing; you should embrace it.

10. WDYKAM

WDYKAM Member

I know exactly what you're talking about man. I talk to people all the time and I say shit that makes perfect sense to me and they don't understand it one bit. It's like TNS said it's like I'm on a totally different level than the people I talk to. I'm not saying I am any more or less smart than them I just think very differently from 99% i come in contact with.

11. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

ahhh...the problem you are dealing with is called being 16.

12. toxictoad

toxictoad Member

I guess understanding yourself will help.

I could be wrong, but I do feel that the understanding you are looking for at this point in your life is not something you are going to get from

people your own age, because they also don't understand them selves enough

people older than you because they think they understand you, but only really understand them selves (if at all) and they 'are' different from you

people younger than you for what I hope is now obvious

13. SpaceTrippin

SpaceTrippin Banned

Count me in as one of those who don't understand you

14. stonedimmaculate

stonedimmaculate Member

i feel the same way. ive only been able to find one person to have a conversation like that with, but then i moved away. so now i just kinda go with the flow of other people and think about that to myself. but im sure ill find others to talk like that with, probably when im older.

15. JesusChristPose

JesusChristPose Member

yea, its like each one of us only knows one way to live, and thats how we are. but its strange. your not asking for someone to understand why you are the way you are, your asking about what you think. know one needs to know anything about you to answer that, they just need to know themselves, ya dig?

i dont expect answers from people, im only curious in their questions. and not even so i can answer them.

16. neponiatka

neponiatka Senior Member

it's so topical.....yeah...i feel just the same...even my best friends....they are so mentally distant. and i need a kindred spirit, a person who understands me or at least accepts all the aspects he doesnt understand in me....every time you find a person who seems to be perfect....then comes disappointment crashing on you....i think there are great many people who are not really understood. And the only wayout is to unite....yeah?

17. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

i agree....

i meditate and stuff now but that only helps with some of my disfunctions....i just deal with the rest.....(however disfunctional they are).....

i say unite....are you an anarchist???....just wondering....

18. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

I just want to say I'm sorry for the people who patronized you for saying what you said, saying that your problems are called "being 16" or whatever, or that they thought you were an idiot for saying what you feel.

I know just how you feel. I've felt that way for a lot of my life, and TNS is right, people who use drugs (I use pot) are usually on a different plane of consciousness.

I don't have much advice as I have similar problems communicating myself, but I've found that like-minded people are easier to talk to. (By like-minded I mean people who smoke pot. :p) I have a friend that I smoke with from time to time, and we get along pretty well.

I still feel very alone though, and I'm becoming more withdrawn, but hopefully things will get better...

19. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

I don't even know if you smoke pot, but anyway, I was just saying that

20. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

i do....i also noticed i usually have alot in common with other people that smoke too....