Seeking the Psychedelic Muse

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by MysticaLover, Apr 22, 2013.

1. MysticaLover

MysticaLover Guest

I'm looking for a woman who would love to be my Muse, Model.. Source of inspiration.

The most beautiful of my art comes from the energy between me and a Woman. Always I have had that dream of meeting a girl who's soul purpose was to move through an Artist with her energy and mine creating works of are so beautiful... ...

I feel my Art is like the peacocks feathers, attracting Her, pleasuring Her.. making Her an immortal wonder..

I will seek Her always.

2. Touch of Eros

Touch of Eros Member

"Soul Purpose."

Is that A, the purpose for which her soul, or spirit exists; or B, a mistaken homonym for "sole", as in it's her only purpose?

If it's A, then sure. If it's B, I find it unlikely that any woman whose only desire is to sit around and inspire others is likely to be interesting enough to be much inspiration. How about a woman who, alongside you as your partner and equal, greatly influences and inspires you, as you influence and inspire her?