Seeking sexual advice/help

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by R1145, Jan 29, 2019.

1. R1145

R1145 Members

I have a 5.1 inch and not very much girth, my girlfriend has a considerably wide vagina. When we have sex she does a motion where she moves back and forth when she’s on top, it’s almost like she can’t feel it so she does it so it hits the walls. This is a constant thing in every other position too but extremely when on top, she literally moves back and forth or in a circular motion. I asked if my penis feels tight in her and she said “well I wouldn’t say it feels tight, but it still feels perfect” is what she says. I know my penis is close to average but my girth sucks. I hate it! I know my penis isn’t the only issue, her vagina is very wide, I’m worried to tell her that though, she says my penis is perfect but I don’t believe her. When I insert 2 fingers there is a lot of room in there to move back and fourth and my penis is no wider than two fingers and I know I could fit 4 in no issue, maybe more. But I don’t want to do that because I’m afraid she’ll like it to much and won’t be satisfied with me. Our sex really is amazing and I can look past it all, she gets off literally every time we have sex and is a big time squirter. I love her to death and plan on spending my life with her but I feel like she does these motions because she has a tough time feeling me and I just want input. She also has the clench very hard when trying to get off. When I asked if my dick feels more tight in her vagina or more loose in her vagina she says “I don’t know” constantly and says she hasn’t ever thought about it and when I ask her to think about it she just gets mad and says to drop it. I know she enjoys it to an extent because she constantly wants to have sex. We’ve been together for over a year and we literally have sex almost every day, it never gets old I just really need input on this, I’m not trying to sound over the top but it’s bugging the hell out of me, I just think it may be in my head a little to much, she’s 26 and has slept with 17 other guys besides me, maybe they all had giant slongs but who knows haha!

2. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

She’s not complaining. She says you’re perfect. You both get off. You say your sex life is great. Sounds like an insecurity on your part. Get over it. She loves you for being you. Appreciate that.

By the way, when a woman is on top, she has her pelvis completely opened up. If she’s on her knees, she’s supporting her weight with her legs. That’s going to make her open up more than average. Her rocking back and forth is the way she’s able to stimulate herself. That’s a awesome feeling, not something I worry about when my wife does it. Maybe ask her to do kegel exercises to tone the area?

Finally, you say you’re of average size. You’re doing better than average. Because you’re able to proudly say that you are what you are means that you’re comfortable with what you have. She seems to like it. Why mess with a good thing?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    John R likes this.
  3. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Being in that position may simply gube her the freedom to move a different way and so she does. I like to move differently in different positions too. Tight is not the only, nor the necessarily the best, sensation during penetration. The message feeling, friction, contact with specific nerves, sometimes just the pounding fun feeling are all good at different times, for different parts and for different people.

Don't worry so much. Relax and enjoy what you have. Sounds like she is, to me.

Deejay88 and YouCanTrustMe like this.
  4. John R

John R Members

Glad to see I ain't alone. I'm barely 5.5 and feel inadequate to my wife yet we've together for over 20 years. I have gone thru pumps and stretchers and nothing. I feel my circumcision has a lot to do with it. Advice?

5. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

As a female. Moving around while on top enhances the feeling for most women. Dont worrying about the size or that your GF seems wide. Enjoy it.

6. Gene London

Gene London Members

Enjoy it better than getting left blue balled because she is not comfortable....

John R likes this.
  7. Underdog420

Underdog420 Members

I'm only 6 inches which is above average. But still considered small to some women I suppose. We have really distorted ideas about penis size as a society. I sometimes question if my wife is fully satisfied. I recently just talked to her about it openly to make sure. From there we went online to grab some couples toys. We got something to stimulate her clit during penetration. Shows up on Friday. Try to talk to her about it. See if she wants to find some toys that will help her cum multiple times per session. When it comes down to it if they are a good partner than the love is what matters the most.

John R likes this.
  8. John R

John R Members

Still feel small. Miss my foreskin though