Seeking Advice.

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by Seoaros, May 11, 2013.

1. Seoaros

Seoaros Guest

In detail, I am not sure what it is I need help with, other than having the urge to post here and feeling that someone here will be able to help me. There is a lot to explain about myself, too much to specify. I am still young, but I have been called many things. An old soul, a reincarnated sage, wise beyond my years. I consider their "compliments", but I hardly apply it to myself. I am looking for a precise and accurate reading, so that I may become more aware of myself, my logic and my untapped abilities. I am aware of a select few, but I believe there is more that I have yet to realize. Thank you for taking the time to read this post and I hope to hear a response soon.

2. Seoaros

Seoaros Guest

I guess it's difficult to ask someone for a few moments of their time to give me, at least some type of advice for this current circumstance. Maybe I asked it the wrong way?? Maybe I said something that other unintentionally took offense to?? Maybe some of you aren't what you title yourselves to be?? Who knows?? It seems the ones who read this do. A simple and humble "fuck off" would at least be a better response, instead of shunning me.

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I don't think there's anybody doing any readings around here right now... It's nothing personal.

Welcome to the forums.

4. Peace at mind.

Peace at mind. Member

Dont skip your years unless you can make up for it, it leads to all things wonderful but with possibly no one to share it with?

5. Insignia

Insignia Member

You have a gift..your not wanting to accept it..you should..
    Its been said befor...dont always be a listner...take the plunge!
    If it bothers you so much..put it to one side.
    But you wont be able to forget it..
    Someone loves you very much...you are aware of that, but dont feel the same...
    Take time out for that person, you might be very surprised...
    What makes you so sad?