Seeing In Higher Dimensions On LSD

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Silverbackman, Dec 22, 2006.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

My friend said he saw a dead person at the recent Grateful Dead shows. Standing right next to us watching the show. You might say he was just too high :dizzy2: But I've experienced many "higher level" things on LSD as well. The human eye can only see a small spectrum of reality. Even mainstream science will acknowledge this. So to me it is entirely possible that a chemical in the brain could make those other aspects visual.

2. Someguy99

Someguy99 Members

It sounds like NO ONE here has actually blasted into another dimension on acid like... completely gone. Can’t see anything around you physically because you’re spirit left your body and you’re just fuckin gonzo. When I did “far too much” acid. Probably 8 tabs, I was in a different universe I thought was heaven. I was sitting at the top of a grassy hill next to a beautiful tree like in avatar during the night but everything was still visible. No stars. No moon. Just a dark blue sky. Woke up restrained in a hospital bed, but hey. Crazy ass experience.

3. Thekarthika

Thekarthika Member

I'e had yet to experience this but I've only done it twice, and I just did one tab each time.

4. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Down the rabbit hole anyone? Modern science is currently poised to follow Alice, documenting everything and taking photographs as she takes the plunge. Roger Penrose's theory of quantum mechanics in the brain has received its first two experimental confirmations.

Quantum LSD might be interesting, you know, something different for a change. Me, I want to build a high tech rabbit hole in the form of an analog distributed computer and fully interactive virtual reality platform that expresses yin-yang push-me-pull-you-run-in-circles-scream-and-shout dynamics that every toddler and puppy dog adore. You can think of it as multidimensional mental judo and yoga. That's what I do in my writing, but it requires decades to get any good at, and translating it into an interactive format would dramatically reduce the learning curve, and make navigating Wonderland as easy as finding the outhouse by the light of the moon.

Its metaphoric logic, or bullshit logic, which takes Louis Carrol to the next level, Rainbow Warrior style. Higher dimensions are merely another metaphor. You have to step outside the box altogether, because metaphysics always take you in circles. The nonlinear temporal dynamics are the easiest way to grasp what the fuck is happening, but its easier to demonstrate how it works in virtual reality. Trust me, they will turn your brain into a pretzel, incorporating enough mental judo and yoga to make you wish it were just about higher dimensions. This kind of technology boarders on organic, because the machine is built for the specific purpose and, eventually, could even incorporate quantum circuitry that entangles the machine and operator.

Weird, weird, weird shit, but a lot of fun! The Mother of All and Great Void is about to explain to the entire planet, how humor revolves around what's missing from this picture. Alice has a wicked sense of humor! Trust me, most of her jokes would go right over your head, and its never wise to poke fun at a dragon!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018