Seeing In Higher Dimensions On LSD

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Silverbackman, Dec 22, 2006.

1. Dazed Lucy

Dazed Lucy Member

Well I can say that this one time on Acid I must have experienced another spatial dimension of sorts. Now this was about my 10th or 11th time that month doing Acid so that may have had something to do with it, and also the hours leading up to the trip I made sure to enrich my body with vitamin C. I only had 2 hits during this trip and hour leading up to the preliminary effects I had my fair share of oil tokes. The hour after that was like most acid trips, I saw the usual tracers and geometrical patterns.

The real trip started after that. My world became in some ways 2 dimensional because every individual object, be it a person, wall, cabinet or piece of furniture had is own plain. It could be described as I was looking along the x axis but everything else was going perpendicular to the x axis. Meaning that they would be single lines (plains) along the y axis. It felt as if the world beyond that was nothing, a void perhaps.

Also the feeling of another spatial dimension was quite present. I do not know if one could call it a emotional dimension, but a person could definitely say that this dimension carried not only visual effects but also effects that worked on the subconscious and on the sub-material level. During this I would have extreme physical and emotional reactions and feelings in different positions along this x and y graph.

Say I was sitting on a couch I could easily feel despair (with the physical aspects of despair to go along with it) then standing up I could feel great joy and exultation. Perhaps this could go along with the idea of a collective subconscious, the idea that a persons feelings can be transmitted to or left at any given area. Could I have been feeling emotions from the other people in my party, or the remnants of peoples emotions who were once in the same location? This question inspires me to find out more and keep on expanding my mind onto new things, and perhaps even new dimensions.

2. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

Fuck yeah! andf all the more to it saterday! I'm a gonna get fried out of my mind!

3. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

I'm on LSD right now.
    Bought 3 blotter acid trips last night.
    I have 2 left. It's strong and still flowing the mind.
    I can safely say that from the experience that is the present circumstance; I am tripping like never before. It's been 9 hours.
    It would be a huge understatement and insult of the profound activity within to say I am looking into a singular higher dimension; I'm secure in the higher realms. This acid has aligned the many states of conciousness, flowing like a spectrum of human emotion and to be honest there are no words to justify this.
    I'm getting in the bath after whacking some Ozric Tentacles tunes on to push this further and see how far down the tunnel I can burrow..

4. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

How do you manage that and to spell so perfectly and still sound
    so coherent...

Bloody Hell!!!!!!!!

Fecking amazing for sure....

:)

5. PsyGrunge

I'm telling you; tripping and soberness are tightly combined.. I like to think of it as 'soberness plus more'.. definitely an elevated state of conciousness. alcohol will fade things out, acid seems to pinpoint things. the incoming trail of knowledge feels like that of some potent mushrooms; yet the sheer diversity sends this wave of inner enchantment to multiple levels of conciousness. It's pointless me telling anyone what it's like actually, unless they know what good acid can do - it'd be like me trying to explain to someone who's been blind since birth what it's like to see...
    Bwaha I may sound coherent but if only you knew how long this typing lark is taking me.. :)

6. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

WOW!!!

"inner enchantment"

ooohhh.....it is very reminiscent of the energy I feel here in Ireland....

the magickal pure ancient energy....the colours are so vivid and all is true
    and real....

I think I love you.....

...i mean for being so....

clear and concise in your drug induced experience...

and for being such a wonderful fucking poet....

oh yeah!

still see such an elfin energy in that spliff smoking image of
    you.....

so so enchanting!!!!!!!!!!

thanks
    xxx

7. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

only once on lsd have i been lifted out of this dimension, if that is what i left...i cant really know. ill atempt to explain.

i remember all at once feeling no weight in my body and, all at once this realm disapeared and i accended to somthing increadibly different from anything iv know in my prior tripping history. in the physical i was surrounded by freinds and strangers, concrete, and buildings, but that all ceased to exist, and was replaced by a space that was infinatly open...and light....i remember thinking the sky was like i would imagine it to be above the clouds, clearer, more blue, more 3d if that makes sence. i was alone, and was only there for a few moments. when i came back to my body it seemed nothing around me had changed. i was still standing as i was earlier with my trippin buddies.

i wouldnt have thought id too interesting an expireince as far as tripping goes exept for the feeling that i found in this space. it was very familiar....id been there before and since in my purest of dreams.

iv come to believe i somehow entered into the astral realm, or rather expirienced that part of my conciousness that resides astrally. though it felt higher than mine other astral experiences....could be a matter of density

8. JesusChristPose

JesusChristPose Member

...dude, i know exactly what your talking about. my 7 year old sister knows what your talking about. its called mingling and its bad. as a matter a fact im stuck in it. i've been for a good couple of weeks. and its not phases either. if theres such things as super powers ITS WHAT WERE TALKING ABOUT. it basically feels like a shroom trip like you said only your sober. i mean, my sister doesnt do drugs. shit, your mind can really start warp reality on a burning level...as a matter a fact it does remind me of what they say about hell.

i cant help but to think about human evolution of the mind now. strange.

i swear, you people with your levels. your gonna kill humanity. dont you know god's "blind"

9. PsyGrunge

I highly fucking doubt your 7 year old sister knows what I am talking about. Maybe you and her share something, but I'm talking about an acid trip - not psychosis of the ''un''-drug induced mind.

P.S. ''It basically feels like a shroom trip but you're sober'' - Ever heard of an acid flashback?
    I'm talking about the effects of LSD.

10. seanydizzle

seanydizzle Member

woah... a bit hostile there.

11. PsyGrunge

Well maybe so. Don't take it the wrong way.. it's just..
    I'm sorry but how more innaccurate could someone be?
    We're chatting about the concious realms that LSD can place the user in, and this guy's trying to say his 7 year old sister's had an LSD experience.
    I was talking about an acid trip in my post. This lad says his sister knows exactly what I'm talking about.. and then contradicts himself by saying 'my sister doesn't do drugs'. How does that work then?
    I can assure you that I've only ever 'mingled' on mushrooms, and that was only when they were wearing out of my system. Building up something from nothing (reproducing one's character on a bad trip) isn't exactly bad either, just temporarily scary!

Hostility? It's more - constructive criticism.
    Peace!

12. JesusChristPose

JesusChristPose Member

hey weres my stamps?

13. sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness Member

Yes, we agree 1190 percent.

14. PsyGrunge

got lost in the post..
    madness

15. voodoohealin

voodoohealin Member

I have had an experience with the fourth dimension.
    I was once sitting in my living room with a friend, watching TV and eating skittles i believe when it happened. I had an uncanny feeling that an entity from the fourth dimension was attempting to pass through to the thrird dimension. Ive been doing acid for quite some time now and had a lot of time to think about the dimensions. You might know the conviction i felt that the entity was coming through. It happened very slowly, and also very fast. As soon as the entity passed through the portal in the two antennae on my TV, it was so large that it consumed the entire universe with its mass. I was in a state of complete awe at its size, simply because i found that I could comprehend it. I understood. I couldnt see anything for what seemed like hours, but i came out of my state about 30 seconds after its beginning. is this a warning? a crazy trip (probably)? all I know is that I completely understood and could comprehend the fourth dimension. If not that, at least infinity.

16. Share the Warmth

Share the Warmth Member

I find the best solution is not to try to intellectualize it, but approach it as a mystical process of the universe helping you to become enlightened. I'm not so keen on intellectual pursuits these days, if you catch my drift. I just go with it. But some people are given to intellectualism, figuring things out, and all that. I'm just here to have a good time, that's how I do it. It's a process, trying to deal with other beings with different belief systems and energy flows, but I'm all about expanding, becoming
    s p a c e and just living my own crazy life to my own tunes. Really digging Elvis tonight.

You know, the less I struggle and search, the more I find.

17. Shapeshifter

Shapeshifter Member

Ok, I will tell you one thing, and that is that it can not be described by the words, and I won't even try to explain how you feel it, but I will tell you a story (or somebody can call it theory).

Imagine (or to be more precise-feel) that every one of us is a tiny string of energy. Ok, now, imagine that that string of energy is actualy device to make hologram. That string shows the hologram of our body. Those strings are vibrating on certain frequences (not only one frequency, but many of them at the same time). Strings witch vibrate on same frequences form a wave of that particular frequency. Since there are infinite nuber of frequences, there are infinite number of waves. Similar waves form bigger waves (like on radio, if the station is on 107.1 MHz and you tune to 107 MHz, you will still here the station but with noise). Lets say that the wave is projecting hologram of everything that surround us (house, room, table, planet....). Small wave is projecting small things(toothpick...), and huge wave is projecting huge things (planets...). Since you (string) are part of many waves (small, medium,large....) you exist in more than one reality(dimension) at the same time. That means that time as we know does not exist, it is just describing the reality(dimension) that you choose to be in. According to that, there is no past, present and future, they all coexist simultaniosly. Also, every string is constantly learning (if they choose to) new frequences, and become part of more and more waves. That would explain people saying on acid that they feel like one with everything, with god, even with the stone or tree. All frequences belong to in "our world" good or bad frequences. Those 2 waves are the biggest waves and they contain all smaller waves. People like me and plenty others who are trying to make this world better place to live, are trying to teach oposite side to vibrate on "good" frequences and make "good" wave biger so the hologram of our world looks better. But, you definitely exist in other realitys(dimensions) at the same time, you just need to learn to vibrate(on purpose, not by excident) on "magic" frequency.
    This story can go on and on, but I will leave it to you to explore the possibilities.

I will only tell you one more thing:
    Scientists finaly found out the way to transfer electric energy wirelesly. They put the source on one side of the room and receiver on the other side. They even put metal plate between these two to see if that will block the transfer. The power was still flowing even with the metal plate. Their explanation of how this works is:
    We managed to make electron vibrate on certain frequency, and electron from the same material in receiver started vibrating on the same frequency giving electric power.

Do not ask me witch dose or how much time I needed or how I realized this, because I said it can't be explained in words.

You can also call me crazy and stay stuck with witch dimension is witch and how much time ant needs to go over the pipe.

Love you all and vibrate on good frequences!

18. Shapeshifter

Shapeshifter Member

I am surprised that no one has anything more to say......

19. jro5139

jro5139 Members

I have to comment on this because this is something that I have experienced and which is something that I want to get to the bottom of... can someone really see another dimension on lsd? Is everything on lsd simply an illusion or an enhancement of reality, or realities that one cannot see in everyday existence? i need to know the answers because i have begun to see this same dimension every time that i trip on acid. I have done a lot of acid tripping in my life, many times... most of the times were a few years ago... i recently tripped for the first time in 7 years and I saw the same dimension that i was seeing before, when I used to trip a lot. I almost always trip in the woods, while camping... before when I was tripping all the time I began to see another dimension that was happening in the grass... it was like a mini city that was going on in the grass with super highways, stuff was constantly moving in the grass, super highways is the best way I can describe it. At first when I would see it, it was like I would transport to seeing it, I would see only this mini city in the grass and not really seeing the regular reality that was going on around me with "real" people, I would only see this mini city even though I was not directly a part of it, or participating in it, just watching it with fascination, but I would only see it and not regular reality. The last time I tripped I was surprised that I saw it again, only this time I could also see regular reality going on around me which I was a part of and at the same time I could see this mini city which was taking place in the grass, which I was still not directly a part of... I would see regular reality (with the people around me and me) and then I would look down and see this mini city and I could go back and forth between both... before, I would only see one or the other, now I can see different dimensions all happening at the same time.

I am particularly interested in this because, like I stated before, I have begun to see this thing every time that I trip, which leads me to wonder if it is something that is really there that I have tapped into, if it is not really there why would I have the same hallucination every time I trip? Also, I have expanded to seeing it at the same time as seeing "real" reality which did not happen before. I don't know if it would be considered a "higher" dimension because it is happening on a lower level (in the grass) and it is much smaller than our regular reality, perhaps it is a lower dimension? I am very curious to understand what this is and why I keep seeing it..

20. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

Damn it two times I tried to write something about hyperspace and I accidentally deleted it. Wasn't mean to be.

Basically I have seen hyperdimensional objects, and so can you. All you need is to get to the right level to experience that. Its not as hard as you think.